What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissBehave said:
*throws beach ball at your face*

*blocks the flying ball and throws it up in the air then jumps and spikes it right back at you with the force of a thousand suns*

Sunless Sky said:
MissBehave said:
*throws beach ball at your face*

*blocks the flying ball and throws it up in the air then jumps and spikes it right back at you with the force of a thousand suns*

giphy.gif

Men aren’t supposed to hit women 😒🥴

I'm so glad you're here to talk to. I got my vaxx Covid yesterday and I had a reaction. First, don't be afraid it was perfectly well organized and I felt zero from the needle. Then we all had to sit and wait 15 minutes in case of reaction. I think they were looking for allergy which I did not get. I got an emotional reaction, which grew until I was hysterical. By then I was outside, yelling over the phone at my ride that didn't show up. I got a cab and he seemed nervous of me, poor man.

When I got in, I didn't flop into bed as usual. I did lots of housework. (****, those dishes are ever shiny!)

So now, 24 hours later, I tried to call my ride to apologize but didn't reach him. I'm still wobbly but that's ok for 2 days, they said. They recommended Tylenol but that's for physical.

Thank you for reading if you did.
😷

Jaxon said:
I'm so glad you're here to talk to. I got my vaxx Covid yesterday and I had a reaction. First, don't be afraid it was perfectly well organized and I felt zero from the needle. Then we all had to sit and wait 15 minutes in case of reaction. I think they were looking for allergy which I did not get. I got an emotional reaction, which grew until I was hysterical. By then I was outside, yelling over the phone at my ride that didn't show up. I got a cab and he seemed nervous of me, poor man.

When I got in, I didn't flop into bed as usual. I did lots of housework. (****, those dishes are ever shiny!)

So now, 24 hours later, I tried to call my ride to apologize but didn't reach him. I'm still wobbly but that's ok for 2 days, they said. They recommended Tylenol but that's for physical.

Thank you for reading if you did.
😷

You know....if housework helps you, there's lots of that at my house.  :)

I don't know if it was last month, or if it will be this month, but either way, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in about a year.

I didn't post this in the "positive experiences" thread since it was more by accident than by design - I haven't been going out due to covid, and I only really drink if I go out. Drinking at home is awkward/not that much fun/just not worth it, and now with the inconvenience of having to wear a mask and going somewhere and risking exposure, it's just an unnecessary risk, even if it's a small one. I don't really have a good reason to do it and it became more trouble than it was worth.

I probably will go back to drinking socially once the pandemic is over, but still, it's the longest I've gone without it since I turned 21, so that's got to count for something.

Kurt Cobain would've been 54, Bob Marley would've been 76, Jimi Hendrix would've been 78, John Lennon would've been 80.

I wonder if LadyF ever got the tattoo she talked about wanting in 2014...

When people over state that others are stupid, I frequently find they're the ones that typically aren't the brightest. Sometimes they're right, but often times they're not really well informed.

Latest posts

Back