What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgottendanfan said:
TheSkaFish said:
I've been a snail about Messaging lately...to those who it applies to, sorry...am catching up on things today.

You receive messages? I sure don't.

Do you message first? Sometimes you have to initiate it. I'm not being facetious or anything either.

Also, are you doing alright? You seem to be not feeling so well today.

Forgottendanfan said:
TheSkaFish said:
I've been a snail about Messaging lately...to those who it applies to, sorry...am catching up on things today.

You receive messages? I sure don't.

Holy honeysuckle dude. What is actually wrong with you?

I've literally initiated PMs with you TWICE and you consistently stop responding after 2-3 messages. I'm absolutely livid.

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:

No, message me back NOW :club:

Alright alright...ouch!

Aardra said:
Holy honeysuckle dude. What is actually wrong with you?

I've literally initiated PMs with you TWICE and you consistently stop responding after 2-3 messages. I'm absolutely livid.

To be fair we don't know why that is...could be anything. Like I said I can be slow with it too sometimes due to life stuff, feeling anxious that day for unrelated reasons, or anything. It's not always a snub.

It's that he CONSTANTLY WHINES on the forums about no one messaging him, and especially no WOMEN messaging him.

My benefit of the doubt is also wearing thin.

...but on a personal note, I ended up writing a small essay to one of my bosses today because we're dealing with a bit of a controversy at the moment and this is the first time I felt confident sharing my perspective.

I'm thinking I saw two middle class men pushing prams early yesterday talking about household chores probably going back to work from home on their computers.Is it because of the pandemic or am I assuming stuff again/being sexist maybe they were house husbands.Anyway my dog needs a haircut and he tried to bite me last time ..stop thinking get that bamboo out of my van and think about work.

I had a really good sleep. And coffee smells fantastic. Eggs sound like a great idea for breakfast. And I have awesome children around me.

Better go now,our kids coming round for the day,runs rings round me better take her playground to wear her out.

Latest posts

Back