What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished said:
I took a nap this afternoon. It felt great. Does taking a nap everyday mean that you are getting old? Ha! ha!

I've been doing that since I was at school. Nowadays, my naps last around three hours.

TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Why are some men such stubborn dumbasses?

Of course, women aren't capable of having those two qualities.

I don't ******* recall saying they didn't.

You singled out men. If I'd made that same post about women, I'd have been crucified, probably by you.

Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:

You singled out men. If I'd made that same post about women, I'd have been crucified, probably by you.

Oh gee, I'm so sorry a member of my family having another heart attack and once again not going to the ******* hospital was offensive to you.  
Perhaps you missed the part where I said SOME men, Mr. Egocentric. Mind your **** business, not everything is ******* about you.

TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:

Oh gee, I'm so sorry a member of my family having another heart attack and once again not going to the ******* hospital was offensive to you.  
Perhaps you missed the part where I said SOME men, Mr. Egocentric. Mind your **** business, not everything is ******* about you.

Mind my own **** business? Excuse me, but this is a PUBLIC forum. I have every right to comment on whatever post I choose. Also, sorry for not being psychic and realising a member of your family had suffered a heart attack. How silly of me!

I think we should all take a step back and chill for a minute.

Intentional antagonism is one thing, but I think this is all a misunderstanding that just kept getting worse.

Also thinking - got to use Easter Monday to catch up and get organized.

TheSkaFish said:
I think we should all take a step back and chill for a minute. 

Intentional antagonism is one thing, but I think this is all a misunderstanding that just kept getting worse.

Maybe if someone would stop harassing/insulting me over several sections of the forum simply because he doesn't like what I say....

This is really headache-inducing. There was even the qualifier "some" in there from the get go, so no - I don't think the female analogue of the statement would have drawn ire. If it had, it could have easily been defended and deescalated. I would have been there for that all the way. But not like this.

I wish there was more deescalation and mediation.

Rodent said:
This is really headache-inducing. There was even the qualifier "some" in there from the get go, so no - I don't think the female analogue of the statement would have drawn ire. If it had, it could have easily been defended and deescalated. I would have been there for that all the way. But not like this.

I wish there was more deescalation and mediation.

I can almost guarantee, had I posted that same comment (even with the inclusion of the word "some") referring to women, I would have been torn to shreds. I think you know this too.

Forgottendanfan said:
I can almost guarantee, had I posted that same comment (even with the inclusion of the word "some") referring to women, I would have been torn to shreds. I think you know this too.

But you cannot guarantee it. You haven't posted a comment of that kind and so you have no way to prove the allegation of hypocrisy.

Latest posts

Back