What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got told I was being "creepy" by a mate ...for admitting I still held out some hope of having a family. He more or less said it was "creepy" to look for someone a few years younger with whom that might be possible.

"It's not going to happen."

This from a guy with a wife and a 13 year old daughter AND he knew me when I was taking care of my terminally ill mother from my mid 20's until my 30's. Kind of shocking to be shown my place from probably my closest and oldest friend.

I'll be keeping my distance from now on.

ardour said:
Just got told I was being "creepy" by a mate ...for admitting I still held out some hope of having a family. He more or less said it was "creepy" to look for someone a few years younger with whom that might be possible.

This from a guy with a wife and a 13 year old daughter AND he knew me when I was taking care of my terminally ill mother from my mid 20's until my 30's. Kind of shocking to be shown my place from probably my closest and oldest friend.

Sounds like an *******, not a mate.

That being said, have you considered adoption or even fostering if you want a family?

TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:

Sounds like an *******, not a mate.

That being said, have you considered adoption or even fostering if you want a family?

I completely agree with Callie. There's no way I'd continue a friendship with someone who has such a low opinion of me. I suggest you show him the door.

ardour said:

I know you are a pretty awesome guy <3
fresia that guy who said that honeysuckle to you.

I've been studying a little bit lately. I'm trying to learn a somewhat complex field, because it's in demand, and it pays at least alright. And one thing I've always known for sure about myself is that I don't want not having things, not doing things, and complaining about money to be the story of my life.

But at the same time I don't know if I can handle hard enough subjects that pay well, mentally. I don't know if I'm bright enough, or if my brain and mind are geared the right way. I hope I haven't gotten myself in over my head.

There's a reason I bought a Keurig. I had issues making coffee before the Keurig and now that it's been like a decade or whatever, I seem to have even more issues..... :club: Someone just bring me a **** cup of decent coffee.

TheRealCallie said:
There's a reason I bought a Keurig.  I had issues making coffee before the Keurig and now that it's been like a decade or whatever, I seem to have even more issues..... :club:  Someone just bring me a **** cup of decent coffee.

I got some nice Yorkshire :) teas for you.I got a Malty biscuit brew..yes it actually tastes of tea and biscuits,my favourite goes fast and shes always telling me off for it.I got a Breakfasty Toast and Jam brew..sounds disgusting but Mrs forces it down once a month god knows why.I got some..Barley cup ,cereal drink made from barley,rye and chicory ,no caffeine actually tastes a little bit like coffee makes you less moody.You want on a tray with a liquid chocolate croissant,warm and crusty coming up :)

I'm thinking at 5 in the morning..loads of usual mindless boring twaddle but here goes.What if this was the last post on ALL  frozen in time and I'm the loneliest geezer in time like the motorbike websites I seen..trust it to be a Brit eh that would be I dunno bored with that thought now.Anyway religious chappie will pop in soon no worries.

Telly I watched with the Mrs..nah everyone else bored with that.But them tall blondes on a place in the sun..why so many ,make the house buyers look so short..I don't get it.

Me new van :).Its royal blue..its got a turbo..wide payload..racing stripe,diesel engine .If your a van man you'd be well jealous now.No tools sign on it so don't break into it and nick me tools :club:.

Me shitzus haircut..nah.Oh honeysuckle haven't put the dustbins out.

That's it ,another cup of tea..yeah why not. :) then I'm off out racing the white van man..get in :p.Oh yea I'm off on Mumsnet now I'm loving that...

TheRealCallie said:
There's a reason I bought a Keurig.  I had issues making coffee before the Keurig and now that it's been like a decade or whatever, I seem to have even more issues..... :club:  Someone just bring me a **** cup of decent coffee.

Greencoffee 1000?

Sanal said:
TheRealCallie said:

Greencoffee 1000?

No one wants your **** coffee (un) :club:

Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

I got some nice Yorkshire :) teas for you.I got a Malty biscuit brew..yes it actually tastes of tea and biscuits,my favourite goes fast and shes always telling me off for it.I got a Breakfasty Toast and Jam brew..sounds disgusting but Mrs forces it down once a month god knows why.I got some..Barley cup ,cereal drink made from barley,rye and chicory ,no caffeine actually tastes a little bit like coffee makes you less moody.You want on a tray with a liquid chocolate croissant,warm and crusty coming up :)

I'm American. I need real coffee, not tea.  You think I'm MOODY?  How dare you :club:  :p

That croissant I will take, though. I think I'm required to see what all the hype is about.  :D

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'm American. I need real coffee, not tea.  You think I'm MOODY?  How dare you :club:  :p

That croissant I will take, though. I think I'm required to see what all the hype is about.  :D

I meant caffeine in coffee generally makes you moody NOT you Callie.The cereal coffee has no Caffeine.I apologise if I offended I don't set out to do that.

Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

I meant caffeine in coffee generally makes you moody NOT you Callie.The cereal coffee has no Caffeine.I apologise if I offended I don't set out to do that.

Don't worry about her she's just MOODY 🤣

kaetic said:
Don't worry about her she's just MOODY 🤣

How DARE you :club:

Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

Not me, coffee saves lives in my case. :p

Wow  :D...you that dangerous if you haven't had your coffee what like if you've run out of ciggies ,that sounds like you a bit addicted. :p.Go on..try some chicory coffee..you might even like it :)I'll try and source another warm,flaky, liquid chocolate croissant but I'll have to eat it while it's still fresh.Hopefully you'll find one down your way at your local coffee shop with some de-caff coffee.

Just Games said:
Wow  :D...you that dangerous if you haven't had your coffee what like if you've run out of ciggies ,that sounds like you a bit addicted. :p.Go on..try some chicory coffee..you might even like it :)I'll try and source another warm,flaky, liquid chocolate croissant but I'll have to eat it while it's still fresh.Hopefully you'll find one down your way at your local coffee shop with some de-caff coffee.

lol, no, I actually have a non addictive personality.  My liver apparently processes honeysuckle too fast and nothing takes.  I've also never had a pain killer that has done anything for me.
I used to drink 3 POTS of coffee a day and was barely a zombie....granted, I was only sleeping like  2 or 3 hours a night.  I think it's more having the time to sit in the quiet and dark and have a cup of coffee.  I enjoy tea, also, but coffee is for the morning. 
I actually have had chicory coffee back when my  doc told me to cut out the caffeine...then I was all, no, fresia this, I need my caffeine.

The mind is not active enough right now. Not thinking about much. Maybe I'm having a brain break?

Latest posts

Back