What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the folks who don't care what you drive, for whom a car is just an appliance, which seems to be most people - I wish they would get electric cars if it were possible.

That way they could leave all the cool gas burning cars for the enthusiasts. I don't think there are enough enthusiasts, as well as enthusiast cars on the road at once, to cause a climate problem.

(just random thoughts, nothing to take too seriously)

TheSkaFish said:
All the folks who don't care what you drive, for whom a car is just an appliance, which seems to be most people - I wish they would get electric cars if it were possible.

That way they could leave all the cool gas burning cars for the enthusiasts.  I don't think there are enough enthusiasts, as well as enthusiast cars on the road at once, to cause a climate problem.

I think someone is overvaluing some vehicles.  Ska is totally going to drive a "cool" Ford Fiesta or a Chevy Cruze.   :D
Or perhaps you want to upgrade to an SUV with a "cool" Kia Soul, Ford Flex or Nissan Juke.  :p

TheRealCallie said:
I think someone is overvaluing some vehicles.  Ska is totally going to drive a "cool" Ford Fiesta or a Chevy Cruze.   :D
Or perhaps you want to upgrade to an SUV with a "cool" Kia Soul, Ford Flex or Nissan Juke.  :p

I would actually consider the Fiesta or Focus, especially in ST trim. I'll have to do more research as it gets closer to the time. No matter what I'll need a daily driver with good mpg's, and room for at least some cargo and a dog, to complement my future Mustang Cobra :p

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:

That way they could leave all the cool gas burning cars for the enthusiasts.  I don't think there are enough enthusiasts, as well as enthusiast cars on the road at once, to cause a climate problem.

I love my Kia Soul diesel with tints and racing stripe..12 years old I'll never sell it.I get so many looks and bet they're thinking ...so cool man :)

Funny isn't it.You spend so much time worrying about honeysuckle ..then you suddenly decide to sort the honeysuckle out.Then you think why oh why did i spend so much waisted time worrying about it when you could have sorted said honeysuckle out straight away. :club:

TheSkaFish said:
Just when I think all the good melodies have been discovered already and there's none left, I discover a cool new tune.

But why can't I come up with any of these myself, I wonder...

Do you try to learn those kinds of melodies by ear? If not then you probably won't internalize them which is probably can't write anything like them.

LostintheBardo said:
TheSkaFish said:
Just when I think all the good melodies have been discovered already and there's none left, I discover a cool new tune.

But why can't I come up with any of these myself, I wonder...

Do you try to learn those kinds of melodies by ear? If not then you probably won't internalize them which is probably can't write anything like them.

^Hmm. I was just talking about finding new songs I like on YouTube, but mostly when I have tried to learn songs I've looked up the tabs first.

I remember you saying some other interesting songwriting tips earlier - I'll have to look over those again.

Oh god.I've been sent out for bog rolls.Apparrently essentials being depleted again surely not that malachy again because of infections rising.Better get some choco aswell or will look to obvious...panicking about shortages.

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
The moon was red tonight.  I've never seen anything like that before.  It was very eerie, like I was in some kind of fantasy world.

Did you see any meteors?  Perseids is going on.

No, the sky was really hazy other than the moon. I couldn't see stars or anything. It's too bad. I never seem to have much luck with meteors.

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
The moon was red tonight.  I've never seen anything like that before.  It was very eerie, like I was in some kind of fantasy world.

Did you see any meteors?  Perseids is going on.

No, the sky was really hazy other than the moon.  I couldn't see stars or anything.  It's too bad.  I never seem to have much luck with meteors.

It doesn't peak until like mid August, so you have time.

WanderingInTheWoods said:
I think I'm done with this hot weather. My allergies are acting up so much right now.

I'm ready for the Fall. Plus it's my favorite season. :)

Lol, I was done with it before it even started.

The kittehs & I are enjoying some wonderfully cool & refreshing rainy weather here in Cochise County... Finished, are ya catching any of this glorious rain in Phoenix? It's so nice & cool here, no A/C units required today, I've had the windows open all morning with a fan on to draw the cool fresh air through my home... rain has been coming down for hours, a nice steady soaker, just what this high desert area needs to get rid of the drought. Cheers!!!  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back