What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It pisses me off that people say life is over for older men with grey hair.Oh and that does apply to people on here.People who again don't know what being old feels like.Life isn't always dull for us old people..it can be fun too.Life is what you make it.

Just Games said:
It pisses me off that people say life is over for older men with grey hair.

Grey hair....really?   :rolleyes:   They make hair dye for that. 
That has got to be the stupidest excuse I've heard yet. 

I got my first grey hair when I was 21....but I suppose it's "different" for women. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Who wants to mow my lawn?

Sythe it :).It will keep you fit :club:

Jesus what is going on in British gardens letting everything grow wild ,planting wild flowers,letting grass grow long encouraging bees and wildlife,alright I get that but now not killing slugs and snails..just let them eat your veg and tender plants ,we should just live with them and watch them trash our gardens. Even my neighbours at it asking me to cut half the lawn and leave the rest wild.Trends eh  :club:

Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

Jesus what is going on in British gardens letting everything grow wild ,planting wild flowers,letting grass grow long encouraging bees and wildlife,alright I get that but now not killing slugs and snails..just let them eat your veg and tender plants ,we should just live with them and watch them trash our gardens. Even my neighbours at it asking me to cut half the lawn and leave the rest wild.Trends eh  :club:

I have 2 acres.  :club: I wouldn't be fit, I'd be dead. Lol. Goats would be a better option. 

Also, they have to get the snails nice and fat to ship off to France.  They enjoy their snails.

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

I have 2 acres.  :club: I wouldn't be fit, I'd be dead. Lol. Goats would be a better option. 

Also, they have to get the snails nice and fat to ship off to France.  They enjoy their snails.

Lol no Alpacas and Llamas there all the rage in Britain but they can spit at you..but look cuddly so thats alright.Just let your grass grow wild and run through it,about time you lot copied us instead of the other way round. Flowers in your hair at 4.50a.m before your coffee :p it will keep you fit aswell instead of dead :D

Just Games said:
Lol no Alpacas and Llamas there all the rage in Britain but they can spit at you..but look cuddly so thats alright.Just let your grass grow wild and run through it,about time you lot copied us instead of the other way round. Flowers in your hair at 4.50a.m before your coffee :p it will keep you fit aswell instead of dead :D

Will I have clothes on while I run through the wild, tall grass?  Not sure what kind of stuff you crazy Brits are into these day. 

Also, overgrown grass is just asking to get lyme disease.....

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:

Will I have clothes on while I run through the wild, tall grass?  Not sure what kind of stuff you crazy Brits are into these day. 

Also, overgrown grass is just asking to get lyme disease.....
No we're not quite there yet but don't let me stop you. :p

Maybe best you fire up your ride on ,forget the long grass  i was thinking wild poppies not lyme disease.

I could really do without hearing all the loud football chanting from outside my window. It's setting my anxiety off.

@Forgottendanfan
Oh no... :/ Would it help to use ear plugs? There are also headphones which help reducing the noise greatly too.

C'mon England...footballs coming home.Its been fifty years of losing.. tonite we win .Its a bit like USA beating Brazil in the world Cup Final.Or Canada beating USA in a NFL final..I think.Alright the pubs are noisey everyone's really drunk,except me and me kid and his mate but we're gonna win first time since 1966.

Just Games said:
C'mon England...footballs coming home.Its been fifty years of losing.. tonite we win .Its a bit like USA beating Brazil in the world Cup Final.Or Canada beating USA in a NFL final..I think.Alright the pubs are noisey everyone's really drunk,except me and me kid and his mate but we're gonna win first time since 1966.

Afraid to say, right now the Italians are running circles around them.

Watching sports

iu

Finished said:
Watching sports

iu

I generally agree. I don't usually watch sport of any kind, but I was interested in this particular match, because of the way the England team had been hyped up. As I suspected, they didn't match up to expectations.

Latest posts

Back