What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
I've never been loved enough, but who has.?

That I've wasted my life giving everything I had to people I I thought were friends and never getting anything back, that thats why now I feel so empty all the time.

That craft fair was a let down. I thought it would be more like the festival they used to have over there, but no...

Also, it's ***** beetle season. Downside to living in the country, they are EVERYWHERE

I'm tired, my legs are annoying me but it's too early to sleep. I regret going for a walk 😬 Having a human body is awful almost all of the time.

Latest posts

Back