What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My recovery from the stents put in going well.Going back to work next week.Mom brought over her hearty beef stew I like she makes.I am on medication for the stents now,a couple of them for now and will be going on something else for the rest of my life after that

The pomelo I bought is red inside, instead of white. The taste is different, than the white one. It tastes more like a grapefruit and I don't like grapefruits. :-/

I had to google it. Didn't know such fruit existed. Something i wouldn't like either. I don't like grapefruit.

I hope more people abandon social media and come back to forums. The Internet used to have more forums than anyone could possibly know what to do with. The "golden age" of the Internet. I'm glad I was there for at least some of it. I made my first webpage with JavaScript in 1997 and it was for an actual business. The Internet was amazing back then, though it lacked a lot of the cool functionality it now has. Oh well.

I hope more people abandon social media and come back to forums. The Internet used to have more forums than anyone could possibly know what to do with. The "golden age" of the Internet. I'm glad I was there for at least some of it. I made my first webpage with JavaScript in 1997 and it was for an actual business. The Internet was amazing back then, though it lacked a lot of the cool functionality it now has. Oh well.
Yeah, I do miss MSN chat rooms. Always good conversation there.

I'm thinking right now that some of our members are entirely predictable. They do not seek company, compassion, or a multitude of support available from within the group. Instead, their objectives are to have the excuses and denial, excused by others. There can be not accountability providing someone said their actions were ok.

That today is a super tough stresfull day and tomorrow will be worse, so taking a few days to chill and collect myself. Back in a few <3

Awh no, take care of ya self!

As for me... hmmm.. right now i'm thinking... I wish I had a time travel debate buddy... ugh... I could talk for hours about time travel...

Why is it so hard to find threads? Do I have to remember the exact thread title? I was looking for the quotes thread. Also searching members brings up the member but then says they don't exist? Is it just me?

Anyway, have a quote 🤷‍♀️

"I’m not everything I want to be, but I’m more than I was, and I’m still learning."
Charlotte Eriksson, Everything Changed When I Forgave Myself

Why is it so hard to find threads? Do I have to remember the exact thread title? I was looking for the quotes thread. Also searching members brings up the member but then says they don't exist? Is it just me?

"I’m not everything I want to be, but I’m more than I was, and I’m still learning."

I recommend clicking "watch" on your favourite threads, and then you can click on "watched" to find them again.

Here you go.

https://www.alonelylife.com/threads/quotes-sayings.19924/page-88

Latest posts

Back