What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be a fox but I don't like meat. Could I be a vegetarian 🦊? Otherwise I'll be a mountain goat 🐐
I know it's really difficult to tell if something's been photoshopped or not. This appears to be very professional. Ha! ha! This guy is eating pizza. So maybe......I'm sure that's soy pepperoni.

iu

Now, am I strong enough this time, or is it another opening prelude to a suicidal crises?
Let me choose the music: Chopin's prelude Nr.4 in E minor. The last part, when the music fades away slowly, the fatality. The silence chords in the end. Fits perfect. Gives me a place to be.
Before I got rheumatoid arthritis in my hands, I had this feelings in my fingers how to play, I loved to play it, I played it well. I miss these days, in which a piano was all I needed.

You play? Wow. I have one year of piano and accordeon. No talent at all. Piano teacher said my fingers are like hotdogs. It didn't hurt my feelings when i was a kid. I simply quit. My lack of talent doesn't help in my adult years. I'm still fascinated with the whole thing. I used to grab my neighbor's guitar and pretend like i know how to play, when i was a kid. Most fun i ever had with musical instruments. Good thing my parents didn't make me take drum lessons. I'd be banging day and night lol. Aren't you too young for arthritis?

Zoos should be obsolete. Unless they're the kind that just work to take in injured or endangered animals.
I don't like zoos either but at the sanctuary I volunteered at the only chance of rehoming rescued animals was zoos. Sometimes I wondered if euthanasia wasn't a better option than keeping these animals in captivity.
The breeding and selling of wild and exotic animals needs to stop 😐

You play? Wow. I have one year of piano and accordeon. No talent at all. Piano teacher said my fingers are like hotdogs. It didn't hurt my feelings when i was a kid. I simply quit. My lack of talent doesn't help in my adult years. I'm still fascinated with the whole thing. I used to grab my neighbor's guitar and pretend like i know how to play, when i was a kid. Most fun i ever had with musical instruments. Good thing my parents didn't make me take drum lessons. I'd be banging day and night lol. Aren't you too young for arthritis?
No, arthritis can also hit children and young adults.

There is a moovie called so. I watched it once, i't's nice but very sad. I couldn't help crying in the end. For me this phrase is associated with this moovie. And now I am thinking that I don't like that I can begin to cry watching smth or sometimes even listening.

I could say the same except changing to English. Can I ask why would you like to speak fluent Russian? And do you speak any other languages(except English)? I've just thought maybe I'd learn it too if I lived in english-speaking country so I could work on ISS )) I've heared all the asutronauts working on IIS should learn Russian. It would be a nice motivation for me though I understand it's just a fantasy.
I just love the way Russian sounds and the characters of the language. It has a stern, proud feeling to it, that is also capable of being quite gentle.

I'm thinking...why I am putting a full face of makeup on at 3:30am... I must have serious issues 😂

I really need to go pondering and wandering with the pooch. Having trouble deciding where to go. Brain fart kind of day.

Latest posts

Back