What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only good part about going into work today is that getting off of work means I'm going to pick up more whiskey.

I put several holes in my roof in order to mount some stuff. It was supposed to be clear and sunny for the next week and a half. But, just about an hour ago the weather was updated to storms coming in on Wednesday. Blaaaa. The weather people just cannot get things right any more.

The weather people just cannot get things right any more.

They could in the past?
f_ru9y_5ea_u8yfi.gif

They could in the past?
f_ru9y_5ea_u8yfi.gif
The local weather people here could. There was one old guy who was really good at it. He would say something like, the national weather says this. But, I think this is what's going to happen. For instance, many times the radar system will show a drastic change in the weather. But, the weather, around here, rarely makes drastic changes. Now the weather people just relay whatever information they get without looking any further into it.

Yeah you can find differences between local and national reporting. I tend to go more for the local weather reporting. Still the hills that surround me on one side make it difficult to predict since sometimes they make systems go around us and apparently have other effects.

I put several holes in my roof in order to mount some stuff. It was supposed to be clear and sunny for the next week and a half. But, just about an hour ago the weather was updated to storms coming in on Wednesday. Blaaaa. The weather people just cannot get things right any more.
Okay, so now this morning, the local weather people are saying no storm until Friday. And, almost no rain. Really? They couldn't figure that out. It's like they only focus on the righ now current data without taking anything else into consideration. I guessed based on our normal weather patterns that we would only have a mild cool down. That's what I'm talking about. It's not the national vs local differences.

Saw my eye doctor today for my eye exam and new glasses on order.Been wearing them since the age of 8,astigmatism in my left eye.Everything looked great

Latest posts

Back