What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I leave off the ANGRY Homicidal Maniac part? Or, do you think that would just turn more women on? "He's the bad boy." oooooooo
not sure

but you should probably mention that you have lots of cash, your favorite hobbies are car maintenance and yard work, and your favorite exercises are vacuuming and washing windows! And your talent is barbecuing!

I received a mini Arduino in the post today and it was far smaller than I thought it would be.
1645845666361.jpeg
Supposedly it functions the same as a full sized Arduino Uno (about the size of a credit card). I guess I'll see.

It might feel that way, but like anyone your age you've still got some mental maturing to do (does that sound condescending enough?) The reality of changing nappies while others your age are still out having fun... you might want to think longer about it,
You know its strange, i’ve been doing that since I was 17, it wont be my first child, just my first biological one. Life is funny, whats important to me has always been so different to people my age. Maybe im reincarnated and wired wrong or maybe my life has forced my hand I really cant tell you but before it was even a possibility I wanted to be a mother. Its the most rewarding thing to me. Its the one thing I never had and to give that to someone just means everything. I dont even care about my boobs (much)…. Now if that isnt maturity i just dont know what is…

I received a mini Arduino in the post today and it was far smaller than I thought it would be.
View attachment 4401
Supposedly it functions the same as a full sized Arduino Uno (about the size of a credit card). I guess I'll see.
That's a nice limited edition board you have there. It might be better as a show piece and just use a $4 mini pro in it's place.

When I was staying with friends in Uruguay, one of them took me on a walking tour of Montevideo. When he ran into someone he knew, and he knew a lot of people, he introduced me like this: "this is [ewomack], he's from America and he doesn't own a cowboy hat." 80% of the people looked at me in amazement, like they couldn't believe it. It was fantastic. And I never have owned a cowboy hat.

I would love to bring some positivity in. I just can't. I feel depressed, sad, lonely and suicidal. I don't know, what I live for and it's hard to fight that inner voice, that tells, it's better if you don't. But who wants to have a friend like me, that is chronically in such a state. My life is messed up.

yeah, a break sounds like a better idea. I will see how it goes.
I've taken a few breaks from this forum - one lasted for months and I came back to what seemed like a pretty different place. Another one lasted maybe for a few weeks. They both helped. A few things have happened here that really irritated me and I found that just getting some distance for a short while helped. Overall, I like the activity here and I like that people often just state their views or how they're feeling, despite whether I agree with them or not. When I feel the urge to react, I sometimes do, but I have also held back a number of times. Every forum I've posted on included people that I loved and people that I hated, though I found that the "hated" were always a very small number. I didn't want to allow the few to ruin the experience, but I understand that sometimes certain people can rub you in such a wrong way that you want to run away forever. Don't let them spoil it for you (I'll add "please" for good measure).

Revenge last night on my neighbors was AWESOME!!!!! Ha! ha! I'm still laughing. All I did was give back to them what they've been doing to me X 20. The funny part was they couldn't handle it. They were screaming obscenities at me, to which I blew them a kiss through the microphone. Ha! ha! Hmmm. They didn't seem to like that. Oh well. After I kept it up for an hour one started to cry and kept screaming that they wanted to talk to me. Nope! Take what you dished out. It doesn't taste so good coming at you does it? Eventually, one of them had to leave their house and I think they actually took their dog with them. I guess the dog didn't like my performance either. Oh well. Everybody is a critic! Ha! ha! But, I kept it up for a good 2.5 hours. And, I think I have a new hobby. Ha! ha! I just make this a permanent thing.

Latest posts

Back