What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an attempt to fix an operations issue and a staffing issue at work, I kind of accidentally volunteered for more than what I cared for. Oh well, at least I get paid for it.
I was in the Navy. I learned what that meant very quickly. Never Again Volunteer Yourself. Ha! Ha!

I'm listening to this history video on weird drugs of the ancient world and this guy is talking about the mandrake plant, and he says: "Eventually it stopped being referred to as an aphrodisiac, when the German Saint Hildegard claimed it could repress sexual desire, and I believe her...because if there's anyone I'd take sex advice from, it's a long dead Medieval Saint."

I laughed so hard I spilled my coffee. 😂

Why do I have this frequent feeling of being an outsider and not belonging? I'm tired of it because it makes me want to isolate myself and just disappear. I can only seem to distract myself but never be completely rid of that feeling somehow.

Why do I have this frequent feeling of being an outsider and not belonging? I'm tired of it because it makes me want to isolate myself and just disappear. I can only seem to distract myself but never be completely rid of that feeling somehow.
I've gotten to the point where I'm proud that I'm an outsider. IMO, it's a good thing.

Making a 13 year old girl's dream come true,meeting me.She has a form of dwarfism that her putiritary gland was screwed up and effect her growth as well.Found she was on growth hormones that did work for a few years.Found about me and mom told me she wanted to meet me.She has the body of an 8 year old girl at 3' 8".Went well and made her happy.

My week went good.Matco dealer and I talked ,told him order that toolbox.Taking my current toolbox on trade and giving me good deal on with the trade in.

My friend said to me at work the other day:
"If the Will Smith Slap had happened in the 1980's it'd have been Eddie Murphy slapping Richard Pryor."
And I just 😂

Finding out another guy likes me.A cousin of mine came forward and said he asked her about me.Said a good friend of hers and understands give me time since my ex boyfriend and I broke up on good terms.

Why so down, girl? 😔

I'm thinking:
If I got out of work at 11 P.M.
Then why in the Hell do I have to be back at work at 7:30 A.M. 😴
**** inventory...🙄😴
Despite popular belief that im happy and sexy 24/7 im well… Im a sad sad girl 😔 and obviously sexy.. i jokeee idk lifes too hard I cope by joking myself to death.

thoughts are… am I a catfish if I wear my mums clothes sometimes?

Latest posts

Back