What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you think that making your sales calls using a spoofed caller ID may hurt any image of legitimacy that you may be attempting to establish?

You know that scene in Back To The Future where Marty McFly plays Johnny B. Goode and at the end of the song starts playing an Eddie Van Halen type solo? Then the 50's kids at the dance look at him in disgust. Then Marty says, "I guess you're not ready for that yet."

They weren't ready for it because it doesn't resemble music. Just guitar wankery and noise. This is Eddie Van Halen's legacy.

You know that scene in Back To The Future where Marty McFly plays Johnny B. Goode and at the end of the song starts playing an Eddie Van Halen type solo? Then the 50's kids at the dance look at him in disgust. Then Marty says, "I guess you're not ready for that yet."

They weren't ready for it because it doesn't resemble music. Just guitar wankery and noise. This is Eddie Van Halen's legacy.

I like some Van Halen from time to time.

Regardless I would still take it over Post Malone any day!

I like some Van Halen from time to time.

Regardless I would still take it over Post Malone any day!
Yeah maybe I was a wee bit harsh on EVH, I don't know if he invented tapping & shredding but he was defo an innovator / pioneer. His solo on ' Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love ' is sublime. It's just not my thing.

and chatting with the lovely, intelligent, courageous, sweet, sensitive CenotaphGirl gives you more pleasure than anything else on ALL? 😇 🤣
Hi Ceno! I think we keep missing each other. But, they say it's the thought that counts!

iu

Ughh no matter how hard I try I cant pull off the whole… im a ww2 pin up look 🥺

That my dad was right about some men… (cough) who go on dates with girls like me, just to be jerks, say we’re all the same and compare us to …. “Their own women” and post about it on stupid forums 😒 jerks… Guess South American girls are bottom barrel… dont worry about it, im sure you couldnt hold my glass of water mate. 🤭 but the worst part is.. im sure you wish you could… so triggered…

Latest posts

Back