What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going away on a starship for a few days.

When I get back, I expect this place to be nothing less than a full-scale, all-out battle royale.

If I come back and everything is perfectly orderly, and everyone is behaving like quiet little churchmice instead of letting the fisticuffs fly, I'll be extremely disappointed in you all.

You have your orders...FIGHT!!!!! 👊

Sincerely,

The Supreme Allied Ska-mander In Chief

Last edited:
Why do I find it so difficult not to contact my exes even when the relationship ended with them treating me poorly? It's taken a month for us to stop sending each other little messages... but I should never have allowed that - she lied, manipulated me and ultimately hurt me badly. The only reason she still wants me in her life is because missing me is causing her pain, but she made her choice... and now she has to live with the consequences.

Hopefully, getting away for a few days with a new friend will help me to forget about her.

I’m dreading heading to the airport right now. My uber is picking me up but the total distance is an hour. It’s also 2 am right now!

I'm sitting at the campfire, my old boyfriend's new girl just drove by I'm truly happy for him. I on other hand picked the wrong guy. The guy my heart wants doesn't want me.

Seeing a positive change in that 13 year old girl I am in the process of adopting.Her foster mom and social worker have seen it already.Got her to open up about her dwarfism.I have her this weekend

Ended up firing a lube tech today.Called me a little runt and did not like that.He was always mean to me disrespecting me.Was costing us money too.

I'm thinking what a f****d up country the U.S. is, in terms of gun culture.
iu

Latest posts

Back