What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people also proclaim to want honesty, but they can't be honest themselves or actually take honest responses:ROFLMAO:. What a riddle
It is true. You'll notice it more now especially. I chalk a lot of the weirdness in the air right now to the 3 retrograde plants we have looming around, plus this Cancer Moon.
Cancer Moon always makes people act "off" - passive aggressive or throwing temper tantrums.. either or

It is true. You'll notice it more now especially. I chalk a lot of the weirdness in the air right now to the 3 retrograde plants we have looming around, plus this Cancer Moon.
Cancer Moon always makes people act "off" - passive aggressive or throwing temper tantrums.. either or
People are just dickheads in my opinion😂

I can't even get mad....
Thanks, not quite indie rock though. Mostly make music for survival horror video games and maybe some rpgs but I do a bit of short film work as well.
omg donttt the music gets me more scared than the actual film 😂🙈 I hope its a success 😇✨

On another note... I Hate it, when my ***** mode gets activated... seriously...hate it.

The fact that my hand hurts like I punched the Hell out of something, but that I didn't punch anything at all, kind of makes me want to punch something just so the pain is at least justly warranted. 🤷‍♂️

The fact that my hand hurts like I punched the Hell out of something, but that I didn't punch anything at all, kind of makes me want to punch something just so the pain is at least justly warranted. 🤷‍♂️
I actually punched a door a few weeks ago mega hard and it still hurts a tad now when i make a fist

I did that once to a solid wooden door and I had a boxer's fracture. Took about 6 weeks before it felt normal again.
I've seen those fractures on hospital shows on TV and they look like pure agony. The worst thing that happened to me twice was having my fingers bent back to my knuckles via basketball/football (soccer). Couldn't even cope with a gust of wind for about 2 months or more.

Did the door learn it's lesson? Does it now swing open automatically when it sees you coming? Ha! ha!
The door was quite innocent lol. I was just so angry about many things i just punched the door, so i probably need a punchbag. My last one was a sack filled with sand, which ended up being burst by me :ROFLMAO:

I've seen those fractures on hospital shows on TV and they look like pure agony. The worst thing that happened to me twice was having my fingers bent back to my knuckles via basketball/football (soccer). Couldn't even cope with a gust of wind for about 2 months or more.
Yep soccer injuries Ive had and tumbling injuries. Broken toes are the worst because then you can barely walk. maybe you should get a punching bag.

Latest posts

Back