What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep soccer injuries Ive had and tumbling injuries. Broken toes are the worst because then you can barely walk. maybe you should get a punching bag.
I'll have to browse on Amazon. As i have a genuine need to make my knuckles bleed right now 😂. One that isn't made out of an abrasive material

The door was quite innocent lol. I was just so angry about many things i just punched the door, so i probably need a punchbag. My last one was a sack filled with sand, which ended up being burst by me :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it's time to invest in some equipment:

iu

So business idea, hear me out... I wonder if I spliced a strip club with a boot camp. So like instead of monetary tips you gotta pay in sit ups, laps on the treadmills and and and lifting weights. No? ah.. back to the drawing board :confused: Coming up with a business idea is sooo hard.

So business idea, hear me out... I wonder if I spliced a strip club with a boot camp. So like instead of monetary tips you gotta pay in sit ups, laps on the treadmills and and and lifting weights. No? ah.. back to the drawing board :confused: Coming up with a business idea is sooo hard.
Ive got a business idea but it isn't legal

No, wait! Don't give up so easily. I think strip club / boot camp is a great idea! But, make into a dominatrix strip club where the stripers kick the honeysuckle out of the guys. Ha! ha!

iu

Its a good one. I could run it. I look like a school teacher no one would suspect me. The cover business is a beauty shop

No, wait! Don't give up so easily. I think strip club / boot camp is a great idea! But, make into a dominatrix strip club where the stripers kick the honeysuckle out of the guys. Ha! ha!

iu
That's a specialty though. Not all could be doms. You need other specialties

iu
You are a genius, sounds like a healthy way to take out my frustrations with men...

iu
I actually have never laughed so much in all my life, I'd sign my ex up for the deluxe package

Latest posts

Back