What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you the guys would love it.
We could even have different special packages. One could be several strippers mug the guys ass and take all his money. One could be where the strippers ride the guys around the dance floor. Then there could be the mud wrestling with professional female wrestlers. All I'm seeing is dollar signs!

I've been thinking about making a big ass slingshot to knock the flying delivery drones out of the sky when they start using them. Ha! ha!
A catapult or trebuchet would be fun too! AND you could launch crap at the neighbours when they piss you off.
Instead of getting into a yelling match with them over the fence, you could just shout “Loose!” and let fly!

A catapult or trebuchet would be fun too! AND you could launch crap at the neighbours when they piss you off.
Instead of getting into a yelling match with them over the fence, you could just shout “Loose!” and let fly!
Catapults are bad ass! That would be awesome. You could launch a bunch of good sized rocks at one time like gun shot. You'd be garenteed to knock down the drone or the neighbor. Ha! Ha!

Catapults are bad ass! That would be awesome. You could launch a bunch of good sized rocks at one time like gun shot. You'd be garenteed to knock down the drone or the neighbor. Ha! Ha!
Maybe start with water balloons or Jello molds before moving to heavy artillery

Maybe start with water balloons or Jello molds before moving to heavy artillery
I'm thinking, with all the creative people out there, Amazon is going to be loosing a lot of delivery drones. Ha! ha! There's going to be all kinds of Youtube and Tic Tok videos of downed drones. ha! ha!

Then others like me will reprogram them to attack other drones. Ha! ha!

World is weird.
If you want to be happy you have to solve problems.
If you want to make money you have to NOT solve problems, and just keep your target market of customers running in hamster wheels of circular logic. You know, the OPPOSITE of how to be happy.

World is weird.
If you want to be happy you have to solve problems.
If you want to make money you have to NOT solve problems, and just keep your target market of customers running in hamster wheels of circular logic. You know, the OPPOSITE of how to be happy.
And they make ppl seem like they *need* a product when ppl probably don't.

And they make ppl seem like they *need* a product when ppl probably don't.

Yep.
Trouble is, that it causes the Snowball Effect.
Some dumb ******* somewhere NEEDS the product, result is, everyone else has to suffer that dumb *******, which also makes them need the product due to having to deal with that dumb ******* in the first place, and so the Snowball continues.
Joke is, why do they call it the Trickle Down System? Because it is honeysuckle that is trickling down.

I just want to shout out to mold right now. Yeah, mold, the stuff that grows everywhere and is totally gross.

When I say you suck, I mean you really suck. I hate you.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea for you to exist.

Burn in hell, mold. Seriously!

I just want to shout out to mold right now. Yeah, mold, the stuff that grows everywhere and is totally gross.

When I say you suck, I mean you really suck. I hate you.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea for you to exist.

Burn in hell, mold. Seriously!
Indoor exercise! 😄

Cats.... they love a good chin-scritchin'

A chin sritch here...

A belly scritch there...

😺
Also, like how they just flop down, sometimes as if they just ate 10 cheeseburgers
A little too much scritchin' and my cat goes into sudden attack mode and bites the honeysuckle out of me. He's a touch-sensitive cat. . . or maybe just an *******. I still like him though. 🐈

A little too much scritchin' and my cat goes into sudden attack mode and bites the honeysuckle out of me. He's a touch-sensitive cat. . . or maybe just an *******. I still like him though. 🐈
Hahaha yes! that can happen... Too much scritchin' = too much of a good thing..

Cats are like that.. "ok scritch my belly..... ok now stop! before I grab hold of your hand and kick it with my back feet like I'm peddling a bicycle." 😺
:)

Latest posts

Back