What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got some Goat milk and cheese from the amish farm a week or so ago...
Poor guy, he's getting hammered by the gov't - they want him to pay 300K in fines..
All he's trying to do is prepare and sell quality food and they're relentlessly going after him
Is he at a retail place or like an entire community. Here, we just go out to the Amish community and drive up to the different houses. They have signs indicating what they have.

Is he at a retail place or like an entire community. Here, we just go out to the Amish community and drive up to the different houses. They have signs indicating what they have.
No it's his own farm.. Amos Miller - his farm is Millers Organic Farm, he ships his food out of state if you have a membership on his site, but if you live in PA - you can just go buy it.
Best shoofly pie you'll ever have :love:

No it's his own farm.. Amos Miller - his farm is Millers Organic Farm, he ships his food out of state if you have a membership on his site, but if you live in PA - you can just go buy it.
Best shoofly pie you'll ever have :love:
I love it "Shoofly Pie"....never had any but the name is awesome😀

It looks really good actually:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoofly_pie
"Shoofly pie is a type of American pie made with molasses associated with Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine. Related to the Jenny Lind pie, it may have originated among the Pennsylvania Dutch in the 1880s as molasses crumb cake. It was traditionally served not as a dessert pie, but as a breakfast food with hot coffee."

Pie and coffee...yes please!

DC was my favorite.. ever. Only show I ever really watched growing up.
I still re-watch all of the seasons often..
Pacey was my favorite too, by far.
Dawson was my least favorite out of anyone.. hated him and Joey together

I didn’t really watch it that much but Pacey was the only character I liked. My sister was obsessed with that show.

I liked any show that had cute young girls in it. Hmmmm. I guess I haven't changed. Ha! ha!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was stupid as hell. But, I used to watch it quite a bit. Still do. ;)

Tried to watch it when I was really young, didn’t like it and never tried again.
Smart! Completely stupid! Kristen Stewart always has a dumb look on her face like she is constipated or something. So, I couldn't even get anything out of watching it for her.

iu

She was great in, Into the Wild, as a young trailer slut. But, that's about it for her.

Latest posts

Back