What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart! Completely stupid! Kristen Stewart always has a dumb look on her face like she is constipated or something. So, I couldn't even get anything out of watching it for her.

iu

She was great in, Into the Wild, as a young trailer slut. But, that's about it for her.
I dislike everything about her except....nope there’s nothing

Smart! Completely stupid! Kristen Stewart always has a dumb look on her face like she is constipated or something. So, I couldn't even get anything out of watching it for her.

iu

She was great in, Into the Wild, as a young trailer slut. But, that's about it for her.
I literally have only ever seen her in that movie with Jodie Foster ... uhm... "Panic room" ? the one where Jared Leto has cornrows..

It rubs the lotion on the skin...I think he was the voice of Rusty Nail in Joyride
was he????? no wayy.. would be funny if it were true...
I was just talking about that movie the other day... Looking for snippets of him talking from joyride to show someone how funny it was
"anybody seeen cannnndyyy caneeee"

was he????? no wayy.. would be funny if it were true...
I was just talking about that movie the other day... Looking for snippets of him talking from joyride to show someone how funny it was
"anybody seeen cannnndyyy caneeee"
I swear that’s the same guy. I’ve never looked it up but that guy has a real distinct voice

I guess I’m adjusting to these 24 hr shifts at my little ladies house. Then again both my sisters and my son came to hang out with me so that helped.

Ever so often I'll ask a question and get an unnecessarily shitty answer.
It reminds me to just not talk and mind my own business, like you know what, fresia it, sorry I asked...

(not here btw)
No no no. That's when you ask more questions like "who's honeysuckle sandwich did you eat today?"

No no no. That's when you ask more questions like "who's honeysuckle sandwich did you eat today?"

Haha. Sometimes I think of things to say in my head nowadays because I'm tired of people thinking that it's OK to casually treat me like honeysuckle. But unfortunately due to my situation, I'm not really in a position to do that.

Guess this is part of what I get for not being a **** accountant in the first place, because when you have money, people either have to treat you better, and/or if they don't, you can just leave them and the situation behind. The less you need other people, the less tolerant you have to be of their bullshit, and that's something I've been wanting to put a stop to or get away from, my entire life. It's a lesson that's taken me a long time to realize but it's hitting like a ton of bricks. I wish I'd just known this instinctively to begin with instead of having to consciously think it through.

Last edited:
Haha. Sometimes I think of things to say in my head nowadays because I'm tired of people thinking that it's OK to casually treat me like honeysuckle. But unfortunately due to my situation, I'm not really in a position to do that.

Guess this is part of what I get for not being a **** accountant in the first place, because when you have money, people either have to treat you better, and/or if they don't, you can just leave them and the situation behind. The less you need other people, the less tolerant you have to be of their bullshit, and that's something I've been wanting to put a stop to or get away from, my entire life. It's a lesson that's taken me a long time to realize but it's hitting like a ton of bricks. I wish I'd just known this instinctively to begin with instead of having to consciously think it through.
Its never OK to treat someone like honeysuckle, unless of course if they deserve it. Seriously, you don't have to be a smartass, aggressive, defensive or anything like that but if someone you deal with on a regular basis is saying or doing things that bother you, it is your position to call them on it. If you don't call people on their honeysuckle they will continue to do it.

Its never OK to treat someone like honeysuckle, unless of course if they deserve it. Seriously, you don't have to be a smartass, aggressive, defensive or anything like that but if someone you deal with on a regular basis is saying or doing things that bother you, it is your position to call them on it. If you don't call people on their honeysuckle they will continue to do it.

I agree with you completely, especially the part I bolded, and it's a lesson I learned early in life (although it took me a long time for me to really understand it).

Thankfully it's just a here-and-there thing though. It's not so much that it happens a lot, so much as it is that it really bothers me when it does because it's so unnecessary.

I agree with you completely, especially the part I bolded, and it's a lesson I learned early in life (although it took me a long time for me to really understand it).

Thankfully it's just a here-and-there thing though. It's not so much that it happens a lot, so much as it is that it really bothers me when it does because it's so unnecessary.
Oh yeah...I gotcha! I see it in public sometimes. People being asses for no apparent reason other than they are just cantankerous shits. I thought perhaps you were speaking of someone you live or work with.

Latest posts

Back