What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking abut YOU, again and wondering if you even know who YOU are.

the_thinker%252C_rodin.jpg
That’s funny in a creepy kind of way or vice verse. I always end up asking myself what the f*** are they talking about. I want to know.

I didn't grow up with role models, I grew up with people I DIDN'T want to be like.

,10 months with my boyfriend which has been going well,will be a year in March.Boss gave me the day off,said I deserved it.Also went up to school(college I am going to),met the guidance counselor and we talked a little bit knowing me.She is glad I am doing good changing my life around.Bought the books I needed for next month,an a/c class for automotive.

I think I've aged a lot in the past six months. I went from having all kinds of projects and ideas to get rid of everything because I don't feel like doing honeysuckle.
But but but Finished… I want my Malibu Barbie House 🥺 come on! 1 2 3 motivationnn! ✨🎉😇😅

Finally finding a good car on gas.I have a truck that is going to be hard on gas when I go to college next month.Bought a 2007 Chevy Impala.Will be good on gas since I will be going to college from home.A good car,seller took very good care of it.

Sssooo my ex texted me I guess to antagonize me for some reason. 🤷‍♂️
So I politely responded with how I have grown and changed since we broke up, and inferred that the reason I haven't gone back to her is because she hasn't.
🤷‍♂️
She promptly shut the fresia up.
I'm glad she irritated me though, because that was the exact amount of motivation I needed.
Cool. Converted a negative into a positive today. 💪

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back