What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream job...
:p
Believe me, it isn't. It's a constant, visceral reminder of what was missed out on in terms of friendships. Feeling like a pervert all the time, with the girls everywhere. Head down trying not to look; knowing how disgusted they would be. Comparing their lives to the emptiness of your own.

Last edited:
Comparing your life to others is a complete waste of time and energy. Be inspired, don't be envious. Beating yourself up over missed opportunities does you no good.
Dwelling on the past is just a tedious affair and it makes no sense at all. It's the past, it has gone and we can't change it. My life has been sh*t for 13 years nearly but I'm trying to push on and make things better. It's all you can do.

Some people on this forum are reaaally dumb
some people here need a lobotomy.

Knock it off. That is enough. Snide remarks about members is not allowed either, neither is name calling. I don't care what someone else is doing, all anyone needs to do is report them instead of engaging and escalating situations and complain about things, and then decide to report a member. All that does is make the rest of you deserve a ban as well. Count yourselves lucky you haven't.

So we can't use curse words that even a 3 year old knows but vile and offensive behaviour is acceptable?, is it only acceptable when it's directed at women or can we harass anyone?.
YOU NEED TO REPORT IT!!!! What do you all think we do, police every single post that is made on this forum? No, some of us SLEEP AND WORK! What do you want to happen, have the admin turn on approval for every single post? Would you like that? Then we would have to police every single post that is made. How would you like that? I am so sick and tired of everyone complaining about things but yet NONE OF YOU do anything to help make it better. All you do is whine and complain instead of treating each other with respect. All anyone does is what I already mentioned above, that is all we ever see.

Latest posts

Back