What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knock it off. That is enough. Snide remarks about members is not allowed either, neither is name calling. I don't care what someone else is doing, all anyone needs to do is report them instead of engaging and escalating situations and complain about things, and then decide to report a member. All that does is make the rest of you deserve a ban as well. Count yourselves lucky you haven't.

YOU NEED TO REPORT IT!!!! What do you all think we do, police every single post that is made on this forum? No, some of us SLEEP AND WORK! What do you want to happen, have the admin turn on approval for every single post? Would you like that? Then we would have to police every single post that is made. How would you like that? I am so sick and tired of everyone complaining about things but yet NONE OF YOU do anything to help make it better. All you do is whine and complain instead of treating each other with respect. All anyone does is what I already mentioned above, that is all we ever see.
dude ive reported this guy like 2 or 3 times already. its also not like this guy JUST started doing this hes been doing it for months harassing ppl and stuff and you guys have dont NOTHING about it and when i try to say something its my fault. you say i whine and complain but hes literally sexually harassing ppl saying hes gonna date them and stuff and other weird lowkey mysogenistic stuff but that GOOD right, yea but you cant say ****.

Please dont randomguy i’ll miss ya 🥺 lets all just count to 10, its just a troll no one needs to get upset 😇✨
This place has just gotten more and more ridiculous. Mods that can't or won't moderate and then blame everyone else. If they are too busy to do it then get somebody who bloody can. There's plenty of people on here that have the time and ability. Posting a random rant every few months isn't moderation it's bloody ridiculous!

Ill distance myself from this drama, but I agree with these statements. Saying we cant ''whine'' about moderation, but doing nothing about these kinds of trolls is weird. I'm not saying every troll needs to be eradicated, but he is just insulting everyone in a weird sexual way.

some people here are not even lonely or they can get rid of loneliness at any time ... they come here for pampering because they are too spoiled actually
Speaking only for myself, I will admit there is some truth to the highlighted part of that comment.
Yes, I could start dating women in my own age range and then, I suppose, I wouldn't be alone.
But...

1677850856958.png

I'll take the ban thanks very much 👋
Please dont randomguy i’ll miss ya 🥺 lets all just count to 10, its just a troll no one needs to get upset 😇✨

^that goes double for me.

I'll miss you too @randomguy

It's really for the best not to get involved in other people's drama on here.
No good comes from it, it's not worth it at all.

Last edited:
It's really for the best not to get involved in other people's drama on here. No good comes from it, it's not worth it at all.
Yeah, you're probably right. Sometimes you have to use your voice though.

I've said it before. The vast majority of people don't have any effect on my self esteem, you wouldn't believe the amount of 'hate mail' I get everyday on here I don't give a stuff hate me as much as you want. But bad behaviour needs to be called out sometimes or it becomes acceptable.

I'll miss you guys loads to, but I'm fed up with coming here and having a good mood turned into anger.

Yeah, you're probably right. Sometimes you have to use your voice though.

I've said it before. The vast majority of people don't have any effect on my self esteem, you wouldn't believe the amount of 'hate mail' I get everyday on here I don't give a stuff hate me as much as you want. But bad behaviour needs to be called out sometimes or it becomes acceptable.

I'll miss you guys loads to, but I'm fed up with coming here and having a good mood turned into anger.

I wanted to ask you some stuff before you left, but I feel like now is not the time.

But I can't imagine who would be giving you hate mail?
Even when I was fighting with people all the time, I never got any hate mail, not even once.

And I agree on the bad behavior, I've called out some myself, where nothing or next to nothing was being done and members were being allowed to get picked on. I hated it. Sometimes you do have to say something, sure. But it has the potential to become more trouble than it's worth, quickly. When I got considered the bad guy for standing up to bullying, it just pissed me off even more.

I've been very angry at some of the goings-on here over the years, but what always changed my mind were the majority of friendly posters, compared to the minority of unpleasant ones.

Hopefully we'll see you around again some time though, take care.

Last edited:
some of you guys are so neutral on this matter, thats why its been going on for so long if you want to have a good respectfull comunity you SHOULD say something and you SHOULD get involved in drama.

In general I agree with you but it's a long story.

Speaking of being "sick and tired" of things though...

...what I'm sick and tired of, are situations where there is an obvious bad actor - where there's nothing ambiguous about who the aggressor is, at all - and people get treated like the bad guy for sticking up for themselves, or pushing back against the aggressive party, just having enough of it.

We're supposed to report it, but it doesn't do much good when that report results in no action taken against the aggressor, who just does the same thing again, because they know full well that nothing will be done and they'll keep getting away with it. It's a pretty predictable pattern at this point. It's also hard to have faith in the reporting system when you see it NOT work, time and time again. Seems like the only thing that's actually disallowed, is self-defense, which people wouldn't have to do if the aggressors were dealt with, but that doesn't happen. What it feels like, is that we're supposed to just take it, just turn the other cheek. I don't know in what universe that has ever been an effective strategy in getting someone to stop antagonizing you. Talking back to someone who bothers you is a natural, reasonable response. Forcing someone to turn the other cheek and take it, or else be punished as the bad guy themselves, how does that solve the problem? People take matters into their own hands both as a reasonable response, and because they don't have any faith that anything else will be done about it.

Another thing - why do I owe someone who antagonizes me, respect?
They clearly don't believe they owe me any, so why do I have to be nice to them? What's the point of that?
What's the problem with letting people defend themselves? That it's fighting, and pushes users away?
The bad actors already do that, especially when they're allowed to do whatever they want for months before anything is done about it, if at all.

The thing is lot of the time, these bad actors don't even really care about this place at all, they don't care about sharing real thoughts, having real conversations, or making friends, they aren't good-faith forum members, so it's like, why make it a priority to make sure these people are protected, but threaten and punish anyone that stands up to them? Because they said a few swears? Like really, that's the issue here, and not the bullying/harassment/whatever? These bad-faith forum members just show up for a while, do their damage and leave once they get bored, but not before pushing some good members away too. Looks like this has happened once again.

Maybe if multiple people, both old and new, keep having the same problem over and over again, maybe it's not just "whining and complaining". Maybe, you know, there's actually a problem. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

But what do I know.

Last edited:
Only been gone since Saturday and it seems i missed a soap opera :) . Seems we are losing more good guys than bad guys which is a shame, the fun/banter is declining massively.

Very happy now,a grandmother now.Son found he is the father of that 5 year old boy now his son.I was called grandma by his son.This was last night.I am also engaged,boyfriend proposed to me this morning before leaving for work.A year together and it was time

Latest posts

Back