What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg I feel naked! Without my hair extensions this is too much lol

I had a friend of mine named Nathan years ago who used to have hair down to his waist. He cut it all off, went to a standard hair above the ears haircut for professional reasons. I remember one day he just kept saying: "Don't do it man, don't do it! I feel naked now." And he kept trying to reach to tie it back from natural force of habit but it wasn't there, like the phantom limb effect.

I had a friend of mine named Nathan years ago who used to have hair down to his waist. He cut it all off, went to a standard hair above the ears haircut for professional reasons. I remember one day he just kept saying: "Don't do it man, don't do it! I feel naked now." And he kept trying to reach to tie it back from natural force of habit but it wasn't there, like the phantom limb effect.
I keep moving my hair out of my face thats not there 😂😂🙈🙈✨

Sorry you’re suffering. My hubby has had three back surgeries, I know how bad the pain can get for someone.
I'm sorry to hear that. Must be mega painful beyond belief. It just makes you feel mega sick and terrible in general back pain. Can't stand it.

Latest posts

Back