What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im confused everyone keeps saying soft mattresses are bad?
My understanding is the heavier you are the firmer your mattress needs to be, soft foams may give too much and not provide enough support. Lighter peeps may sink in less and find firmer mattress uncomfortable and hard.

So I have a question, is there a way I can shrink a shirt one size or is my only option to get a tailor to alter it?

Could do a few test runs with old shirts in the washing machine and see if they get shrunk down to the size you need🤣

Thanks Mum, what times tea? ;)
The girls are already here, let's go, son. We ain't got all day.
Dolls-Tea-Party.jpeg

Why I still use a push mower when I have a riding mower confuses not only other people but me as well especially when I've swept, vacuumed, and mopped my entire house. Cleaned the dogs room and alk the crates and washed all the doggie bedding. The mowing just about made me throw up because the ground is like walking on a sponge with a slight hill. Oh good! My son is home he can do the back and weed eat. Today I have been productive I deserve a beer or 6.

I was a fan of these amazing dreams i have been having lately. But now they are starting to get annoying and i'll never be that way in real life with this person the way i am in dreams with them. I'd rather have crazy dreams and barely remember them than this.

Latest posts

Back