What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes when you learn the truth you also have to be strong enough to believe it.

Believe there are people out there committed to your downfall.

Believe there are people out there who want to see you fall, who want to use you… who want to break you.

Believe there are people out there who will wrong you and then tell you, you are overreacting.

Believe there are people out there who will stick by you at your most vulnerable just to stab you again once you heal.

Believe that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and that anothers opinions of you shall never hurt you because you only care about one opinion.

Believe that there is something more than the air you breathe and what you see!!!!

Believe that you need to have forgiveness in your heart and not keep someone around due to lust.

Leave lust out of it, stop sleeping with the enemy. Close your legs to the lies and close your heart to the abuse.

Believe you deserve freedom from the emotions that hold you captive.

Anyone need the bathroom? Kid?
No, uncle Richard. (Hasn't been since 6 am)

*About 3 minutes later, in the middle of successful negotiations with my bowels*
Uncle Richard, I need to go.

Figures. 😆

How is it two teenage boys can be out worked by a 43 y/o woman that smokes like a broke stove. Ive been trying to get them up and moving for an hour and all I've heard is moans and complaints...my ribs hurt, my legs hurt, ive got blisters on my hands blah blah blah....I don't care. Oh and My rooster won't stop screaming at me until I get to work.

There's a neighbor playing the trumpet very badly somewhere in the alleyway. If only I had a pellet gun.
A kid is screaming very loydly because another kid "stole his toy". Oh, now he's stomping his own toy.
God, I hate this city.

That would be perfect but I'm thinking dragging the boys with a collar and leash might be frowned upon in my town. At least in the daytime and out in the open for all to see.
Move to Montréal. I saw about 13 years ago at Mont Royal station a girl walking her bigger, taller boyfriend on a leash. No one even blinked. 😉

20 minutes after the shift start and I'm still waiting for the supervisor in the cafeteria. I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake...

Latest posts

Back