What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 dogs and 2 puppies in one house...I just remembered I didn't see any of my cats yesterday. Im a bad mother! Good thing I only had one kid.

"Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages" Morticia Addams.

To be fair It was a full moon and I was left unsupervised.

Wowwww 😱 reading some old drama in the locked threads 😂 this site obviously doesn't change much. Ugh seems like good times on here when I was about 7 years old

I am hoping for some sunshine tomorrow, as the April showers that have been showing themselves all day today have bee a bit too much now.

Wowwww 😱 reading some old drama in the locked threads 😂 this site obviously doesn't change much. Ugh seems like good times on here when I was about 7 years old

Yeah some of those old threads are real punch-fights 👊 💥

Fair warning - old me is not new me.
My views on some things have changed considerably over time as I understood things more/differently.

Last edited:
Im going on the hunt for old Ska to see what all the fuss is about 😅😇✨

Please don't...I just wanted to warn you just in case. I could PM you if you really want.
Basically the first few years, I was just interested in using this place for an emotional punching bag and fighting people, not relating, connecting, and making friends.

I'm that if my sister and mother didn't screw me over on her will (changing what my father put), I would've been retired by now.
And I REALLY want to be retired.
Really, really, really.

I've just found out, I'm young. It seems like it's so from the February of 2021 so I've stolen the 2 years of youth from myself. I should read news more careful:)

Latest posts

Back