What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time to stop delaying the inevitable, say goodbye and end things.
You are cared about, valued, and wanted here OC. I know I am not a crowd fave but it's more than just me who feels this way, and I hope you find your way back to us soon ✨

Orange Tabby Cat GIF by UC Davis

Massage guns really help after working out it seems. Even if you constantly get accused of farting due to the rippling sound your skin makes while using it.

There is no such thing as a subjective reality narrative that can dominate objective reality existence. Because the inanimate material components that be which make up an objective reality existence are indifferent to our subjective reality narrative due to their inanimateness. This is one of the great underlying problems that we have as a society, we think that with enough force and enough resources we can create permanent comfort. When in the objective existence of reality that's not actually possible. It's well beyond human capacity to be able to do so. On a deep and complex level of the sciences, nothing is permanent, not even galaxies themselves. It is a counterintuitive error in the psychology of humans that is the reason for why we often organize incorrectly and accidentally. To put it to the simple terms of auto-mechanics, we have a dead alternator, but all we are doing is repeatedly replacing the battery, all the while wondering why we have to keep replacing the battery. The way that we are thinking about the problem while trying to solve the problem, is what is wrong and is part of the problem.

People should focus on what they do have instead of what they don’t have because there’s always someone worse off wishing they had what you have.

Focusing on what you CAN'T do gets nothing accomplished, it's an objectively waste of a focus. Instead, focusing on what you CAN DO INSTEAD is the proper workaround of a difference. Which is how to compromise with a compromise itself.

Have you ever met a jerk who likes to say things like “I believe in never ending improvement” instead of just “well done” … I did today 😅 not a fan of him already

The word 'Daddy' has become so sexualised that if I have anymore kids they're going to have to call me 'Bruh' or something

I dread to think what you've seen man, thankfully it's a world I'll never live in.
Yeah...I wouldn't wish my life on any guy.
Are there worse things? Certainly. Without question.
But mine ain't so great.
At least I still have a sense of humor, though.
Once that goes...I think it really becomes unbearable.

Yeah...I wouldn't wish my life on any guy.
Are there worse things? Certainly. Without question.
But mine ain't so great.
At least I still have a sense of humor, though.
Once that goes...I think it really becomes unbearable.
We'll have to keep you laughing then ..... well for a while at least ;)

Its 1am… Rob oh I mean… daddys sleeping 😅 (sorry randomguy I couldnt resist) and I am about to start popping sleeping pills

I'm on "heat break". Apparently it's additional breaks when it gets too hot indoors.
Judging from the upcoming weather forecast, we're gonna have those for at least two weeks. It's like working in a sauna.

Latest posts

Back