What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is understandable. In the past I was concerned I had left it too late because of my age (studying) and I realised I could do a tonne of courses online or just go to them in person. It's never too late for anything in life, I think even 100 year olds go sky diving etc😆.

You'll get there and even if the course wasn't that good you could still complete it, then you'd still have a qualification. But I hope you'll continue to have fun on it and keep us informed about it man.

Thanks, yeah I guess I just have to remember, other people have made comebacks later in life, and maybe I can too now that my head is more clear. Got to get the qualification, then the job, then something cool like guitar lessons.

That's how I should have been thinking of it the whole time - I should have NEVER made it political, I wish I never discovered that stuff.

I appreciate the vote of confidence (y)

Last edited:
With all the short talk lately, I will concede though that buying clothes off the rack that fit neatly is a biatch. I want to see these blokes that have longer legs and shorter arms.

View attachment 8013 View attachment 8014
I'm willing to bet it's the same dudes stealing all the "medium" t-shits and tank tops at Wallmart.
And seriously; how much X-large do you actually need? If ya sell 10 packs in a month...do you REALLY need to have 500 on the shelves but no mediums?
God. Makes me want to apply there just to show them how to order competently lol

Hmpf. Apparently all the fun people are on vacation. The ones left are the ones with massive sticks up their asses.

Jesus whyyy have I got so much anxiety right nowww? 🙃😔
It's nighttime where you are.
I find that I get much more anxiety when I am lying in bed at night.
I worry about things and then in the morning I think about how ridiculous those worries were.
The brain, I believe, goes into overdrive at night.
I think it's a leftover from the caveman days...worrying about a sabertooth tiger eating us.
I hate waking up in the middle of the night (which I almost always do). VERY difficult to then go back to sleep.

It's nighttime where you are.
I find that I get much more anxiety when I am lying in bed at night.
I worry about things and then in the morning I think about how ridiculous those worries were.
The brain, I believe, goes into overdrive at night.
I think it's a leftover from the caveman days...worrying about a sabertooth tiger eating us.
I hate waking up in the middle of the night (which I almost always do). VERY difficult to then go back to sleep.
Omg so its not just me! I swear randomly my heart is beating sooo bloody hard right now over nothing… I barely sleep so that must affect something. How many hours do you sleep?

Omg so its not just me! I swear randomly my heart is beating sooo bloody hard right now over nothing… I barely sleep so that must affect something. How many hours do you sleep?
6 on a very, very good night.
4 to 5 normally.
But I lay in bed for 7.5 hours and try to sleep...

Latest posts

Back