What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the way it was done that really pissed me off man, my old lady doesn't live with me but does have keys. She bloody snuck into my house while I was doing yoga to leave a bloody list of honeysuckle for me to do on the the kitchen table and sloped off back to her bed. Wtf!

To be fair she knew I gassed up the bike last night so probably thought I was planning to head off somewhere at first light.

This is why there's so many single women out there, bloody worlds full of 'baby men'. Do you comb their hair for them and make sure they've washed behind their ears.
I actually do 😂🙈 I also tuck my rob into bed… with passion lol 😅

I got in a lift, from the car park up to the supermarket this morning, with a lady with big breasts. She said "could you press one for me please". I almost did.

Not sure if it means im getting older but I want to be around nature way more, the birds the trees, the smell of lavender… but strangely lately the coast and water has been so calling me the most.

Sometimes I'll see something or think something that reminds me of someone I used to hate.

But now it's different.

Now I think, sure I COULD get back on that hate train again...but why would I want to? It won't make anything better, it isn't a good conversation piece, and I have more important things to figure out and do. Besides, it's boring. Everything to do with these people is boring. I could just not think about them in any capacity ever again. I find that I really don't care about them at all. I feel some mild dislike, but mostly it's just disinterest.

I'm able to choose to ignore it, instead of getting red-hot mad anymore. I find I don't WANT to think about it anymore.

Honestly I'd rather learn something interesting, do something to move closer to being successful or at least normal, or have a pleasant conversation.

Sometimes I'll see something or think something that reminds me of someone I used to hate.

But now it's different.

Now I think, sure I COULD get back on that hate train again...but why would I want to? It won't make anything better, it isn't a good conversation piece, and I have more important things to figure out and do. Besides, it's boring. Everything to do with these people is boring. I could just not think about them in any capacity ever again. I find that I really don't care about them at all. I feel some mild dislike, but mostly it's just disinterest.

I'm able to choose to ignore it, instead of getting red-hot mad anymore. I find I don't WANT to think about it anymore.

Honestly I'd rather learn something interesting, do something to move closer to being successful or at least normal, or have a pleasant conversation.
You raise an interesting thought Ska. I wonder how most of us would get along with each other in person if we were close enough to associate.

Don't push my buttons because I honestly don't care about losing people that don't want to be in my life anymore. I've lost people who meant the world to me and I'm still doing just fine. Do us both a favour and let it go, it's done.

You know they are nuts/a stalker when you block one number and they come back with 5 more numbers to persecute you

I'm thinking Mike's Pizza tastes good, but woe is to anyone around me, with the amount of farting I did today, I'm surprised the building hasn't been evacuated lol

If I don't find a partner until the end of the year I'm switching from life long monogamy to (paid) polyamory

Latest posts

Back