What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you should go do some yoga or something....you've been sounding a little bitter lately.
Hahah :ROFLMAO: yea maybe I should, perhaps you should use your alleged fact checking abilities to find out what bitter actually means and then rethink which one of us is or preferably do some yoga yourself, it may help get your head out of your arse

Last edited:
Yoga is the only thing I haven't tried...I'm way too gassy for it.
There's plenty of yoga poses that will relieve gas and ease bloating and trapped wind. Twisting and bending your midsection with yoga poses can encourage gas to pass through your digestive tract. These moves can also lower stress levels, making it easier to relax and pass gas.

Yoga offers physical and mental health benefits for people of all ages. And, if you're going through an illness, recovering from surgery or living with a chronic condition, yoga can become an integral part of your treatment and potentially hasten healing.

I'd never heard a girl fart until I started teaching yoga.

I'll admit it. I have my flaws, f*ck, I have many flaws. I have flaws beyond your wildest nightmares. I have a temper, I like things to go my way, I get addicted easily, I love too much, I give too fast, I give up to often and I fight too hard.

But I'll let you in on a little secret; I'm not changing anytime soon. Yea, I may have flaws but they balance out with my good qualities and make for one hell of a perfect storm. What's life without a little mystery, a little adventure ..... a little dynamic?.

I'll admit it. I have my flaws, f*ck, I have many flaws. I have flaws beyond your wildest nightmares. I have a temper, I like things to go my way, I get addicted easily, I love too much, I give too fast, I give up to often and I fight too hard.

But I'll let you in on a little secret; I'm not changing anytime soon. Yea, I may have flaws but they balance out with my good qualities and make for one hell of a perfect storm. What's life without a little mystery, a little adventure ..... a little dynamic?.
You reminded me of this song (which I think is awesome). Not accusing of you of any crimes though :ROFLMAO:

My actual thoughts....

I'm a few days shy of my 6 year sobriety date. My mom is having 1 of 2 surgeries today. They attempted this one before and messed it up, so I'm a little sick to my stomach.

There's potential I may get dragged into a meeting at work due to 3 women that couldn't work together. Certainly have better things to do. Grateful I have tomorrow off.

The most I've done at home is brew a pot of coffee and make a pot of soup for dinner.

My actual thoughts....

I'm a few days shy of my 6 year sobriety date. My mom is having 1 of 2 surgeries today. They attempted this one before and messed it up, so I'm a little sick to my stomach.

There's potential I may get dragged into a meeting at work due to 3 women that couldn't work together. Certainly have better things to do. Grateful I have tomorrow off.

The most I've done at home is brew a pot of coffee and make a pot of soup for dinner.

Best wishes to your Mom for the surgeries.

(on a less serious note, coffee is the best!)

My actual thoughts....

Mate, I hope it all goes well for your mum.

Congrats on the six years that's f*cking awesome. You deserve a wee chocky biscuit with your coffee. Nah, seriously well done.

How much better would your life have been if, when you needed it, you could materialise a second self?
In the event that one of us goes to work and the other stays home as needed, it would be wonderful. Not sure I'd want to be in the same room for too long though.

The only thing I can think of, is it'd be twice the trouble, lol. One of me is difficult enough for me to try and figure out.
In the event that one of us goes to work and the other stays home as needed, it would be wonderful. Not sure I'd want to be in the same room for too long though.
Note I said “when you needed it”. Like that extra hand(s) you need at the right time, or when you need to have an alibi 😂

Congrats on your anniversary! I hope you are so very proud of yourself (no sarcasm here)

I know how you feel about the surgery thing. My mom has had 4 since last August.

Latest posts

Back