What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to invest in a sandwich board that says "Hello! I am here!" in order to get the attention of guys I like. Nothing else seems to work. Stupid blind people.

tehdreamer said:
I need to invest in a sandwich board that says "Hello! I am here!" in order to get the attention of guys I like. Nothing else seems to work. Stupid blind people.

LOLLL, that made me smile :D

I was just running on the beach and think I got a chunk of glass in my foot....****...I knew I should have left my sneakers on. *sigh*

{{{tehdreamer}}} sending you a hug. Your bright, interesting and seem very caring. These guys have no clue what their missing out on.
I hope the one you like gets some glasses, so he can spot you. :)

Nina said:
I was just running on the beach and think I got a chunk of glass in my foot....

*cringes* :(

I hope you got medical attention for that. Or at least cleaned it out well, put some anti-biotic cream on it & wrapped it up.

Trying to do my job right but I've no idea what this person is talking about. There's only 1 number involved between this person and me, one variable. She keeps telling me to change this number, which has already been changed to a number mentioned, I asked again but she provided me with other information that really doesn't affect what she has said to me, so I'm really confused.

Sometimes I really think I have some sort of disorder, I really have no idea what people are talking about sometimes.

I think I'm just retarded, she probably thinks I'm retarded, but really, I have no idea what's going on.

SophiaG--
Thanks--I dug it out, cleaned it up. It's a really pretty piece of blue glass but it's shaped like a lopsided ace of spades.
Isn't that suppose to be bad luck?
Now I'm thinking ...Ught-Oh...

Just_Some_Dude said:

was smoking heroin in my dream last night.

wtf.

Bought a Keurig which was marked down, plus I had a coupon and then found out about an additional 20% off. The formerly $150.00 machine came out to about $80. Awesome. AND I got the My K cup insert so I can use my own fancy-schmansy yirgacheffe coffee in it.

I love kitchen gadgets. And coffee. Coffee kitchen gadgets are among the best.

tehdreamer said:

i think their blind too, your a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out. (how cliche, but its true and i meant it)

if i had a sandwhich board, i wouldn't even know what to put on it, because i have so many sides

good luck

ow ow ow ow ow oh pain ow, I biked ow 70 ******* miles today

DX

my dad and I decided to ride part of ragbrai today and I t rained pretty much all day torrential downpours and lighting and such, then near the end the rain let up and we got super strong headwinds

we thought ti was only going to be about 60 miles but the trial went on long than expected

ha it was an experience alright, but it was an experience worth bragging rights woot

now if you'll excuse me I think I'll go die

DX

and om ******* god!!

DID JOHN STEWART GET A BEARD :O

* SHOCK AND AGAST*

YOU HORRIBLE *******! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, i USE TO THINK YOU WERE COOL AND HANDSOME

GET A SHAVE IMMEDIATLY YOU DISGUSTLING FUZZY *******

GAHH!!!

(just in case I haven't mentioned this before, I really don't like facial hair, that was my main problem with the movie illusionist, it was 2 hours of terrib terribl terribly terrible mustaces, ohhh the pain)

Ok so if your not a nerd this is going to be irrelevent.

But, I did this experiment at home, I put 2 full tablespoons of "sea-salt" in 200ml of distilled water. I performed electrolysis with a 6.0v for a minute, untill a foul acidic gas began to be emitted. After leaving the solution for two days, multiple tiny, almost "see-though" precipitate began to develop at the bottom of the flask. I don't think they are salt crystals, and it's definatly not sodium. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what it is.

edgecrusher said:
wish i had someone to lay down next to when i watch this movie in a few minutes

i'll come over, not much of a snuggler though, what'dya say? :D
plus i eat A LOT of food!

Just_Some_Dude said:
edgecrusher said:

jsd---while you and edgecrusher snuggle I can whip up some food. I love to cook and haven't done much lately...That would beat the hell of the laundry I have to do,:D

Nina said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
edgecrusher said:

jsd---while you and edgecrusher snuggle I can whip up some food. I love to cook and haven't done much lately...That would beat the hell of the laundry I have to do,:D

thanks nina.

im' in the mood for nachos. k?

Latest posts

Back