What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jsd--No prob. I can do a salsa that would bring tears to your eyes and joy to your taste buds...;)

I just had the most bizarre conversation.

Spencer : "When I was a kid my teacher would always make the sports teams have even players by taking a person that was on the uneven side, and have them go to the other team."

Me: "Uh, that's impossible. If you do that it would make the other side uneven . 111___11 .... 11___111

Spencer : "Thats not what I mean. I mean that when there are an odd number of people on one side, he would take that extra person and have them go on the other team to make it even."

Me: "You can't turn an odd number into an even number without adding or subtracting other numbers."

Spencer: "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

Just_Some_Dude said:
im' in the mood for nachos. k?

Actually, now I want nachos.

I think I'll get some queso quesadilla, avocados and all sorts of stuff. Sour cream, jalapenos, black beans, roasted corn...

Mmmm.

Thinking about how to make good aspie friends and also how to get more members on my naturist discussion forums.

I'm hardly any good when it comes to getting members to my forums and I had about 10 different ones in total, mostly Zelda ones. Only one was successful for awhile.

Yabai.Youth said:
Ok so if your not a nerd this is going to be irrelevent.

But, I did this experiment at home, I put 2 full tablespoons of "sea-salt" in 200ml of distilled water. I performed electrolysis with a 6.0v for a minute, untill a foul acidic gas began to be emitted. After leaving the solution for two days, multiple tiny, almost "see-though" precipitate began to develop at the bottom of the flask. I don't think they are salt crystals, and it's definatly not sodium. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what it is.

It's life, I tell you!!! LIFE!!!!!!

You've created The Blob there, mate.

My thoughts right now: unsure if I like what I see in the new 'Thor' trailer or not.

Just saw a commercial for some product called Colon Flow, which brings back fond memories of the SNL "Colon Blow" commercials. Classic.

Also, starting a new pen & ink over watercolor painting today. Yay for me. :D

I was talking about nachos this morning and now I really need to make some....I'll crunch Tums all night long for it--- but I got to have them now....

Nina said:
I was talking about nachos this morning and now I really need to make some....I'll crunch Tums all night long for it--- but I got to have them now....

i made pickles from cucumbers & jalepeno's from my garden last night. i couldn't stop eating them and i ate 90% of the jar by morning.

i was burning and now i'm puffy full of salt (i put way too much salt in) woops

hope your tummy will be alright

You can't make people love you, even if they are the ones that are supposed to love you unconditionally.

dont want to go to this 11pm meeting at work tonight. itll probably just be something they could tell me on my next shift in like 15 minutes like it usually is. but somehow itll be an hour meeting.

I'm so tired I should really get to sleep soon, but around this time I always want to do stuff

so tired I got up at 8 and I didn't even take a nap today.

it's nice to see kitties

csmswhs--
Now I'm going to crave pickles today!...LOL-- I only went through about 10 Tums...It was worth it though. Those nachos were yummy!

Electric_Fusilier said:
How long will I last without a cigarette today...

I know what you're going though. In 2004 I quit after 12 years.

And the day I decided to quit, I quit. On my first attempt I never smoked a cigarette again. I'm really surised I didn't kill anybody in the first 3 months.

Electric_Fusilier said:

I know your pain, I just ran out and I'm too lazy to go get some.

eris said:
Electric_Fusilier said:

I know what you're going though. In 2004 I quit after 12 years.

And the day I decided to quit, I quit. On my first attempt I never smoked a cigarette again. I'm really surised I didn't kill anybody in the first 3 months.

Wow, sounds like you have good self-control. I've been contemplating about going to my doctor and requesting a prescription for the "quit-smoking drug" manufactured by Pfizer.

eris said:
I just found a news video of my apartment burning down. Strangely, they are interviewing a man talking about watching his place go up in flames, and I never seen him before in my life.

http://kdka.com/video/?id=15463

Were you a resident of the apartment when the incident occured?

yeah, I lived there by myself.
I lost everything, and the whole building burned to the ground. it was in 2006.

I heard that drug to quit smoking, Chantix, can give you really weird dreams.

We call it Champix in the UK and it got a pretty bad press... I found patches were ok, if you can distract yourself for the odd five minutes here and there...

... what I was thinking was that this week's Sherlock was a lame disappointment on last week's ubereffort.

yeah, I lived there by myself.
I lost everything, and the whole building burned to the ground. it was in 2006.

Wow I can't even imagine what it must feel like to lose everything. Was anybody charged or was it an accident?

I heard that drug to quit smoking, Chantix, can give you really weird dreams.

I'm more concered about the emotional side-effects; I don't really want my depression to suddenly flare up.

epic fale boy said:
We call it Champix in the UK and it got a pretty bad press... I found patches were ok, if you can distract yourself for the odd five minutes here and there...

... what I was thinking was that this week's Sherlock was a lame disappointment on last week's ubereffort.
That's the problem, I've learned that it's very hard to quit smoking, and be a student at the same time. If I don't recieve my oral fixation, I can't concentrate.

I also think you've introduced me to a new T.V show.

Latest posts

Back