What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher said:
I need to be more "normal" (hmm)

Says who? You're awesome the way you are! :)

Thrilled to pieces to get a weekend to myself, though some of it will be spent in lesson planning and prepwork.

I really hope that my doctor doesn't see through my lies when he weighs me then asks me how much and what I eat each day. I lie and tell him that I eat plenty, and healthily.

I measured my waist with a tape measure, it read 21 inches, I looked in the mirror and decided that either the mirror or the tape measure is lying because my waist looks to me to be a lot bigger than 21 inches.

Broken_Doll said:
I really hope that my doctor doesn't see through my lies when he weighs me then asks me how much and what I eat each day. I lie and tell him that I eat plenty, and healthily.

I measured my waist with a tape measure, it read 21 inches, I looked in the mirror and decided that either the mirror or the tape measure is lying because my waist looks to me to be a lot bigger than 21 inches.

Awwwee :(
The mirror is lying. That is really skinny :(.

If you want to talk about it, i'm a good listener :(.

I wish I could turn off my emotions.

Getting tired easily these days, not sure why. Was losing the motivation to continue jogging half way through for a few days so I stopped for close to 2 weeks, played badminton yesterday and I felt really tired with a headache that lasted the entire day, haven't drawn for a while either, getting even less work than I already have before, and I didn't care much about it, I hate being like this but sometimes I just couldn't help it, I hate myself for not caring, because I actually feel comfortable being a person like that.

There were a lot of things to do, but most of the things are not very enjoyable, I could go to my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago, but I hated that side of my family, I should try and learn to draw, but it's pointless, I don't enjoy it because I'm not good at learning, I feel like a negative person at all times, I always relate every step and every choice of what I'm doing with negative emotion, can't I just be happy with what I'm doing, can't I just be happy about every step I make, nope, even if I did for just a little, I look back and I become too self conscious of it, and think negative again, and at the end, I don't learn enough and the next time I just don't improve enough and I get stuck in this loop.

ive come to the conclusion that i just plain dont understand 99% of people...

including myself...

When some of the most pretty, outgoing, and kind people are sad, lonely, and relationshipless.... you have to wonder what hope there is for us fugly, kind, introverted peoples.

Eating. Disorder. Not. Otherwise. Specified, Broken Doll?

Yeahh. I'm an ex ana/mia, so I can relate. And when I say ex, I kinda mean... current... every other day, like.

Eugh. Mirrors are the worst thing ever.

Do you see anyone for it? I've been on a waiting list for NINE MONTHS.

Broken_Doll said:
Sean said:
Awwwee :(
The mirror is lying. That is really skinny :(.
Good. That is precisely what I aspire to be.

Sean said:
If you want to talk about it, i'm a good listener :(.
Thank-you :). Have you heard of the term EDNOS?

Wikipedia'ing right now.

Eating disorder not otherwise specified, I see :(.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about eating disorders at this particular moment to be much help.

I would suggest that you should be honest with your doctor, just tell him everything. I understand that it could be difficult, but I think it would be for the best. He can help you :).

At the least, talk with someone about it. :(.

Take care.

Sean said:
Broken_Doll said:
Have you heard of the term EDNOS?

I would suggest that you should be honest with your doctor, just tell him everything. I understand that it could be difficult, but I think it would be for the best. He can help you :).

Take care.

Broken-Doll, I agree with Sean. As I am sure you know, just hitting the weight range that your doctor considers to be healthy for you is the smallest hurdle - the largest and most difficult issue of an ED is still the psychological component, getting over how we interpret what we see in the mirror.

((((((Broken_Doll))))))

Latest posts

Back