What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 hours to memorize the names dates locations of 70 pieces of art from the roman, and byzantine empire

*cries*

I'm so fuckedd

evanescencefan91 said:
12 hours to memorize the names dates locations of 70 pieces of art from the roman, and byzantine empire

*cries*

I'm so fuckedd

Good luck!

Doctor appt tomorrow.
The worst news I can get would be 'Physically, doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with you.'

fresia you all for getting my hopes up.

Just finished speaking to a lawyer who mainly does mediation work. Her rate was not crippling, neither does she require a huge retainer up front.

FINALLY, the clouds part and the sun shines through. I was beginning to think that everyone wanted $2k up front.

Then I spoke to the soontobeX to give him this info and he was all polite, cordial and whathaveyou.... bordering on friendly, even.

I may get through this nightmare intact after all.

*cries from relief*

(((ctf)))--It's about time this cloud started to life.

btw...I saw your avatar and cracked right up... :D That's basically what I'm thinking...

(((Tehdreamer)) feel better soon....

Good luck at the docs Sean...

EvenF--I hope you got your memorization done. Here's a tissue....

cheaptrickfan said:
Just finished speaking to a lawyer who mainly does mediation work. Her rate was not crippling, neither does she require a huge retainer up front.

FINALLY, the clouds part and the sun shines through. I was beginning to think that everyone wanted $2k up front.

Then I spoke to the soontobeX to give him this info and he was all polite, cordial and whathaveyou.... bordering on friendly, even.

I may get through this nightmare intact after all.

*cries from relief*

Happy for ya :D!

Our lives start with a spark, burn with intensity if we find a purpose, then die down in obscurity.'

If we add more fire to our flames then it burns with more intensity and dies faster.

edit: it's ok if you disagree, it's just something that has been bothering me while I watch candles burn out.

How about Shotgun Senorita by Blue Stahli, I seem to recollect you like ambient music....lol this one reminds me of Diablo 2 though...when you're adventuring in the desert Chatper: 2. ( I only really like the first hook though)

alonewanderer said:
How about Shotgun Senorita by Blue Stahli, I seem to recollect you like ambient music....lol this one reminds me of Diablo 2 though...when you're adventuring in the desert Chatper: 2. ( I only really like the first hook though)

that was a pretty cool song, thanks. the video im making is for the halo game series. i basically want to use footage from all the live action trailers they have made as well as footage from some of the really good looking CG trailers. i was kind of looking for something with an "epic" feel if that makes any sense.

I need to get one of Shirley Corriher's books on the science & chemistry of food and cooking because I am wondering what it is about salt that acts as the perfect seasoning agent: The right amount of salt (not too much) makes the food taste a bit MORE like its essence. Maybe it's because it draws out excess water? I don't know.

Latest posts

Back