What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am thinking that... today is my BIRTHDAY... i should NOT have had to go into work at the butt crack of dawn when it was supposed to be my day off....I should not have gotten, a "no I'm not interested in you" text from the guy i have been into for MONTHS, and I should not have to go to a funeral.... today is my birthday.. it should be fun! :(

Ok end rant.... happy 33rd bday to me.... *sigh*

Danielle said:
i am thinking that... today is my BIRTHDAY... i should NOT have had to go into work at the butt crack of dawn when it was supposed to be my day off....I should not have gotten, a "no I'm not interested in you" text from the guy i have been into for MONTHS, and I should not have to go to a funeral.... today is my birthday.. it should be fun! :(

1sm096hug4.gif

0024hj.gif

hug_a_cat.jpg

cat_birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday, Dani! I hope your day gets better. Much love, CTF xoxoxo

i feel weird today. i have felt extremely tired ever since the moment i woke up. dont want to go to work... more than usual.

cheaptrickfan said:
Danielle said:

1sm096hug4.gif

0024hj.gif

hug_a_cat.jpg

cat_birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday, Dani! I hope your day gets better. Much love, CTF xoxoxo

Thank you CTF! that made my day! :)

******* Hell. I just fell asleep for about an hour and had the most messed up dream. I was a yellow and silver tree frog shaped just like a tape measure, and all sorts of people were lined up to lick the hallucinogenic alkaloids off me.

I mean, c'mon, Subconscious, WTF?

Yes, I went to Lowes and bought a yellow and silver tape measure today but... a tree frog?

alonewanderer said:
cheaptrickfan said:
all sorts of people were lined up to lick the hallucinogenic alkaloids off me.

hehehe, sounds like a good dream to me ;)

I swear, I was most disturbed by the feeling of being shaped like a tape measure. :O

Right now I am thinking about my ex. Also how I blew it with two amazing girls recently. Now about my old room mate and how she used to comfort me before she abandoned me...

how much I don't want to do this homework

fresia honeysuckle, why did summer have to end, it never should have ended

I'm going to be writing reports and essays till the day I die :(

life is about not getting run over by cars

never getting very far

but still wondering where you are

It makes me cry when people become so bitter, jaded, and angry that they can't see the forest for the trees.

When i'm busy, I have no time to be depressed.
Awesome :) . . or is it . . hmm.

And . . .

Expect nothing >__>.
I always get my hopes up, and then nothing changes, and I get all sad.

This time, my expectations shall be low.

I got up early for almost a week. I might have an opportunity to keep it that way, something i'd want since im tired of sleeping away the day.

Losing more hair, in a few weeks or month I'm probably going to be half bald.

Sleep schedule is a bit messed up, I'm getting sleep paralysis pretty much everyday or every other day now, it usually doesn't bother me but I hate the jabbing sensation I get from it, it's like someone is trying to ram a stick into my belly, so annoying. Then there's the rollercoaster sensation, and hallucination if I open my eyes.

Latest posts

Back