What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I ought to go to bed. However, the last episode of One Piece ended with an enormous ship falling out of the sky right on top of them.... so I gotta see how they get out of this one. I'm gonna be dead tired when I have to go to my cousin's house tomorrow, er, later today, but being exhausted is the least painful way to navigate a family holiday, I've found. And these cousins I'm seeing tomorrow are a tad wierd, so being to tired to care will definitely come in handy. Now that I think of it, I may not sleep at all. Yes, good plan.

*yawn* me too. but my plan worked. I was too tired to care that my cousins are strange.
Haha I've had a good spring break. Snuck out twice, watched 60+ episodes of one piece and hung out with Fulgrim. Also gut to ride my horseys and a goat (don't ask). Fun stuff, and for some reason I also don't have school tomorrow. idk why not though.

thats sounds great qui I'm glad you had a good spring break,

lucky, I have school tommorow, it's great that you were able to keep yourself bsy

Why did you have to sneak out? grounded or do your parents just not like parties?

So rebelious, sometimes I dream about being badass, doing all that cool honeysuckle like stealing that overpriced choccolate bar at the grocery store, ohhh ya! that would be edgy!

evanescencefan91 said:
thats sounds great qui I'm glad you had a good spring break,

lucky, I have school tommorow, it's great that you were able to keep yourself bsy

Why did you have to sneak out? grounded or do your parents just not like parties?

So rebelious, sometimes I dream about being badass, doing all that cool honeysuckle like stealing that overpriced choccolate bar at the grocery store, ohhh ya! that would be edgy!

ha the first time I snuck out to go to Fulgrim's party. My parents would so not let me spend the night at some guy's house overnight when his parents were out of town, no way. We were straight up hellions, went to the local grade school and upended a several hundred pound rock into the sandbox, dude it was so ******* huge it took five of us and a log we pulled off the fence as leverage to move it.

The second time was not so badass, I just snuck out to go to the drug store to buy chocolate and sharpies at 11ish at night. So, sneaky but not really too rebelious. I didn't shoplift or anything. I just went walking through every dark alleyway I could think of in my big leather coat and mirrored sunglasses. Yeah, mirrored sunglasses at 11pm, I'm a wannabe badass. lol.

But for some reason I don't have school tomorrow, they gave us an extra day of break. So, I'm gonna hang out with Fulgrim.

im thinking god bless doctor Saam --great guy... to bad they change them all the time.
-----------------------------------------------
and S. I unblocked , sorry about that.
I hope or OK :)

I don't want to go to school, i hate waking up and knowing I'm going to a place with close 1000 people and none of them to call a friend, it just makes me want to curl up into a little ball and die

*sigh*

i want to stay home again and play video games

I am thinking about eating whatever pills I can find because this is idiotic and I just don't see the point. Humanities depravity always wins anyways.

Ire said:
I am thinking about eating whatever pills I can find because this is idiotic and I just don't see the point. Humanities depravity always wins anyways.

As long as you don't walk down that road you give your self one moor chance. You have to keep giving yourself that one moor chance.

Please my friend do not walk down that road. You know deep inside that is not right for you.

Think of the ppl that you well hurt. I bet you have someone. Mum,dad sis brov. Your nana, grandad. Am sure they are ppl that would never get over you doing that.

most of the time ppl that try that end up still here but in weirs health as it dose damage but dose not kill you. Plus then you have to leave with the stigma of it.

THER IS ALWAYS ANOTHER WAY

Ire said:

Plus ire. You can always pm me or any of the other two admin.

Princess Cleocatra

Robin

Where always here to help and not just on technical problems. Non of us are trained counselors but where all good learners.

Please ask for help... anything is better then the other. If your contemplating that then you really do have nothing to loss. So ask for help. At the doctors are pick up the phone to a help line. Anything/anyone, but ask

Still here, thank you though Bluey.

I ended up taking all my risperdal and celexa, then made myself throw it up about 20 mins later and went to sleep. Now I just feel like I have a hangover.

I hope you get better Ire *give Ire 2 asprins and a hug* *hugzz*

even in accepting i am lonely, it still hurts

I think that MySpace might have crashed.
Maybe.
But idk.

So.... Fulgrim? Are you here? I didn't mean to cut out of that conversation so suddenly, but MySpace died on me. Sorry :[

Caroline get off my textbook!

my life is like a soap opera only without any sponsers or sex

I'm listening to "Dead Things" thinking about how HUGE of a fan I've become of Emiliana Torrini's.

Latest posts

Back