What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yippie i finally finished my homework to a degree of my own satisfaction

good night and good luck (or vice versa)

tehe

nemuides~zzzzz

Ire said:
Still here, thank you though Bluey.

I ended up taking all my risperdal and celexa, then made myself throw it up about 20 mins later and went to sleep. Now I just feel like I have a hangover.

Am glad to see your ok even if a bit hungover.

You have to make sure that doesn't happen again. Its no fun feeling like that.

What do you have to loss by going to the doctors are anywhere that would offer you some help? Anything has to be better then feeling that bad right?

*Hugs 4 u*

There is one good thing feeling that bad, You can only start to feel better.

Music always makes me feel better. A good jumping tune.

I miss my grandma.
All those xmas's, her christmas cakes, the cheap plastic xmas trees.

I am thinking that I would like to go back to sleep even though I just slept for about 14 hours.

im thinking god bless my prof.

and im also thinking god bless Skorian :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*hugs* :*

Ire said:
Still here, thank you though Bluey.

I ended up taking all my risperdal and celexa, then made myself throw it up about 20 mins later and went to sleep. Now I just feel like I have a hangover.

Hmmm what is risperdal?

Taking more celexa...? UM. You do know that anti depressants can like make you more depressed and do all sorts of crazy things. Right?

If he is taking this. These are perscription drugs. Knowing what paxil did to me, now I am concerned... Don't let them "tell" you what to think or how your supposed to feel. Don't let them push you around.

Kristen said:
im thinking god bless my prof.

and im also thinking god bless Skorian :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*hugs* :*

You find the courage to start going back to that class?

Your an angel :)

im thinking im hungry gonna get some chips from vending machine ...that stupid sh never gives change back and doesnt have many choices

sloth4urluv said:
Mmmm Ice cream. I have some moosetracks in the freezer, its been bothering me for the last couple of days.

hahaha I pictured mini moose tracks through the frost in your freezer, and a mini moose herd hiding behind some frozen product. I wish there was such a thing as a shrink ray, I'd shrink some moose and let them live in my freezer... it'd feed them mini wheats, not frosted though cause the sugar could be bad for them.

Im thinking: i should be sleeping. And.... this rivotril is not working today... and Blah!!! why Benac decided to go out with his gf right today when i decided to finally find him and ask: whats up, dude? lol

Lol im thinking: you shouldnt drink and... blah! i dont like the taste and thats why i dont drink. lol

Latest posts

Back