What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shouldnt get dependent appon it, but it feels so good right now.
-------------
eat chocolate is better lol. Gee! We are chatting but we should be posting our thought Ops lol

ok... Im thinking: i prefer the taste of a nice piece of chocolate lol. And... i just got drunk once in my whole life and it was not good lol

i like soda, sometimes i get a little caffinated addict, yesterday a friend gave me some red bull, haha i get so shakey when i have energy drinks it looks like I'm trying to hold back a seizure or something.

Just don't do anything stupid sloth

i hope your happy drunk

angry drunks aren't any fun to hang around with,

through i don't hang out with many drunk people

i know i have the same problem too sometimes, i do luv chocolate- of course beer has a lot of calories in it as well, so

chocolate isn't too bad as an alternative, but do as what makes you happy

:D

I am think the board has like so few posts that it is sad.... Did someone change some settings so less shows or something?

Sloth. Alcohol will make you fatter :p

you know your horoscope is lying when it says you already have plenty of friends

horoscopes are so inpersonal

*sigh*

i wish i could clone myself so i'd have someone to hangout with, or we'd probably just get on eachothers nerves

I think I feel like an ass for ditching Brandon. :[

evanescencefan91 said:
you know your horoscope is lying when it says you already have plenty of friends

*sigh*

i wish i could clone myself so i'd have someone to hangout with, or we'd probably just get on eachothers nerves

Hmmm the possiblities with cloning are near endless...

A few thousand of me and we could try to take over the world!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA :)

haha, thats funny,

i could take a nap and do my homework at the same time....

I can't sleep it's 3am

Am thinking that thousand's of Skorian's would be scary lol One of you is all the wold needs boy :p

I cant eat large amounts of sugar anymore, it makes me feel sick.

I cant wait to get to work tomororw, I have a whole case of that lost energy drink in my cube. ^^

evanescencefan91 said:
thats when you smash it!
yea..and then the security guard watching smashes my head...its like motherf. jail...they have cameras in toilets

Skorian said:
evanescencefan91 said:

*sigh*

Hmmm the possiblities with cloning are near endless...

A few thousand of me and we could try to take over the world!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA :)
OH GOD

im thinking how much i hate to sleep alone...im also thinking i wish i had some1 to help...it sucks to have all these responsibilities..im tired of running back and forth living by the clock..by the time theres no time...im always late and never early..rearly on time
i hate it. can some one else pick up my son from daycare please... i appreciate it...in my fucken dreams
god have mercy are u crazy?

im thinking why and how can that particular person do that such thing to someone who's completely devoted to that particular person.

that would be so cool, i wish i had white eyes with black slit puils that freak people out!

Get white contacts... I thought of doing that. Or something to make your eyes pure black.... MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Make old people crap their pants or wet themselves...

Latest posts

Back