What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
((((Sean))))
We're all a little crazy...on the inside...(wary)

I love how my self esteem boosts when I'm angry. And I'm ******* awesome. Maybe I don't have all my honeysuckle together like I want to, but there are people who'd die to have someone like me in their family :mad:
So if MY family wants to ***** and whine and accuse me of things I didn't even do, then fresia them because I do so much honeysuckle that isn't even in my title description. A bunch of ungrateful asswipes, that's what they are.

...at least until I'm not angry anymore :p

For the first time in a month I spent today doing NOTHING. NO housework, nothing for the kids (they with daddy), no anything but what I wanted to do. I listened to music, watched tv, talked to friends, took a few pics, drank coffee (oh wait, I do that everyday)... Too bad tomorrow, I'm gonna have to work my ass off to get everything done before the kids come back. SIGH

GaaHhh mild anxiety attack,...... and **** you auto correct it thought that was "scrubbing" weird
Ok maybe shouldn't go off meds oh well live and learn guess I'll pribaly be on this till the day die perhaps, I'm sure I'll feel better in a bit though

**** it auto correct stop changing my words

evanescencefan91 said:
GaaHhh mild anxiety attack,...... and **** you auto correct it thought that was "scrubbing" weird
Ok maybe shouldn't go off meds oh well live and learn guess I'll pribaly be on this till the day die perhaps, I'm sure I'll feel better in a bit though

**** it auto correct stop changing my words

Auto-Correct is The Devil

fuckin fever hahahahahaha

Oh gods this is going to suck when I wake up in the morning

I wish I had nyquil

So much nyquil...and that I wasnt at work

Oh,

So I had this CPR patient today. We have the King Airway in her and we're doing compression and this brown goo starts working its way up the tube from the stomach (long story, but a fairly common occurence). I'm doing chest compressions. The guy ventilating takes the BVM off to suction the airway tube and as he does my compressions push air through the tube. Half-digested peanut butter sprays up like a geyser. It seriously smelled like someone opened a jar of Skippy. "Grape jelly, anyone? White or wheat?"

I was in the line of fire and walked around for about four hours without realizing it was dried all over my uniform in little splatter droplets.

Only in EMS.....

ever have one of those days when you just can't get off the internet,

ya today is one of those days, but **** it's been a good productive day

i ate cake in bed :D

it was awesome

evanescencefan91 said:
ever have one of those days when you just can't get off the internet,

ya today is one of those days, but **** it's been a good productive day

i ate cake in bed :D

it was awesome

LOL. Some how I don't believe you! You can't be productive while eating cake in bed and surfing the internet.

Define productive! NOWWW!

I just watched a feelgood movie and feel brimming with positive energy. I need to find more films like it. It feels good to actually find yourself smiling at the end of a movie. Don't find most movies manage to reach out and touch those ol' emotional strings nowadays.

-Woohoo! I recognize this stage of recovery from my typical annual flu! Almost out of it! :)

-My 3DS arrives this week! So excited!

-I've got to find a new job soon as if life depends on it. I hate this feeling of uncertainty about my financial health, but I shall proceed with courage as I always do.

Latest posts

Back