What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get away from me, you bunch of disgusting leeches. Here I am, reaching out in hopes that life here wouldn't be so miserable, and all you do is take. But when the honeysuckle hits the fan, all fingers are pointed at me and all that putrid ugliness you harbor inside spews out of your faces like vomit. You're disgusting. Horrid. You're all ugly little louts. The second I get a chance to leave, I will. I've already gone above and beyond for you little parasites. You want to repay me with being ugly? Well guess what - I'm uglier. You're about to find out just how much.

On a side note - Why the hell is there polka music playing outside? (wary)

alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Sometimes, I really want to die.

me too...

Maybe not today, 'cause I don't want to die while eating some disgusting vegan chocolate cake that makes me wanna barf. -.- Maybe while I'm eating a delicious Strawberry shortcake or something.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

me too...

Maybe not today, 'cause I don't want to die while eating some disgusting vegan chocolate cake that makes me wanna barf. -.- Maybe while I'm eating a delicious Strawberry shortcake or something.

heh, well I hope you and I snap out of it soon enough. buen fortuna

alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

me too...

Haha, yeah. I've missed ya, buddy.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

me too...

I've just been whoring it up, being all the whore I could be, actually I was trying the whole relationship thing. Doesnotfeelgoodman.jpg

alonewanderer said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

I've just been whoring it up, being all the whore I could be, actually I was trying the whole relationship thing. Doesnotfeelgoodman.jpg

Yeah? Sure sounds like a drag. Relationships usually seem to have this trend of going down the shitter nowadays.

Whoring...now THERE'S an idea :p

Well, you come to find that everyone is crazy in some way. Even crazier than you. Just gotta accept each other for their craziness and make it work somehow.
In any case, at least you know that screwing over a couple of girls was wrong. That counts for something, right? :D

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs broken doll*

Callie said:
(((hugs)))) for broken doll as well
Thank-you both for the hugs :D . *Huggles evanescencefan91 and Callie*.

@ Topic:

My boyfriend rang me up yesterday to tell me how much he loves me and then proceeded to tell me that he wants to marry me. I don't know what to think of this, except that I think he's crazy.

I'm thinking I want another cigarette and an early night. I also wish there were more hours in the day, there are things I wanted to get done today.

EDIT: Actually, I know exactly WTF I think of the idea of my boyfriend telling me he wants to marry me - I think: I'm only 21 years old, I only recently got even a bank account, I've never had a job, I live with my mom, I intend on enjoying being young with no real responsibilities and being able to be a stoned and drunk ass for as long as I can get away with it (although I think I'd like a job). And how the heck should I know after only 21 years wether or not I'd like to get married?
I think it's very sweet that he said what he said, and I love him too. Maybe later, but not right now.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Well, you come to find that everyone is crazy in some way. Even crazier than you. Just gotta accept each other for their craziness and make it work somehow.
In any case, at least you know that screwing over a couple of girls was wrong. That counts for something, right? :D

Nah, I take the tip of the iceberg, only way you can get crazier is if you actually see things and then proceed to have conversations with your hallucinations.

You can't logically fall in love with someone after just a week, I had to tell them NO.

Broken_Doll said:
@ Topic:

My boyfriend rang me up yesterday to tell me how much he loves me and then proceeded to tell me that he wants to marry me. I don't know what to think of this, except that I think he's crazy.

Well there's still the engagement period, think of it as exclusivity, also it hurts me that you think he's crazy...crazy for you perhaps.

@ alonewanderer: Why exactly does what I said in my post hurt you?

Of course I didn't mean that I literally think he's crazy and needs to be locked up. By that I just meant I think he's being rash and being far too hasty.

....well because I did the same thing...and she said I was crazy... /sadface.jpg

I do understand though I guess...I wouldn't want to get married...just really wanted to with her...

Latest posts

Back