What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that even now I catch myself trying to come up with ridiculous reasons why I shouldn't be upset with her for suspecting me. "Maybe she'll find it later and repay me for all the stress she put me through." "Maybe at some point she'll see where she went wrong." "Maybe I've gotten into a fit of sleepwalking and did steal the money, not knowing where I put it!"

Why the hell do I defend her so much, even when she's tearing me down?
I'm so unbelievably hopeless...spineless. (d)

Getting more and more comfortable with this idea,
I don't know .. maybe it's just the meds .. or lack of,

At first, there was just one tiny voice in my head telling me I should give up,
Now there's many many more, and it's hard to fight against 'em!

I'd better get my honeysuckle together in the next few weeks or . . . bah, don't wanna think about it.

((((((((((((((sean)))))))))))))))))))

I'm going to sleep now and I really hope the outcome of tomorrow doesn't fresia me over cuz I can't take any more right now...... I really can't.

*hugs sean*

well another week ahead of me,

I wish something magical or eventful would happen

i guess this is the kind of thinking that forms in a television culture,

i wonder if people felt the same way back then,

they weren't constantly exposed to the crazy if you hope and try fate will intervene and something epically worthwhile will happen

*sighs*

Well yes, today is gonna be SOOOOO fun.
My children are cranky. I need more coffee (meaning I'm cranky too)

I'm dreading today.

mrrogers.jpg

sigh......... It ******* sucks when you're life is tied to someone else and they fresia up, which means you might get messed over....

Today is the day I empathize with trolls online. I told someone I was reading a part of the bible and they became really hostile. Bemused, I wondered how much amusement I could get from telling people I'm reading the bible and watching to see what their reactions are. o_O

i'm thinking tomorrow will be a better day. today was kinda boring even for a monday.

Well then, another day, life goes on...blah blah blah. Time to suck it up and get back to it. Can't do anything about it right now, anyway.

OH and to anyone who put up with my bullshit yesterday....I love you!!!! :D

Man I wish it was warm enough to ride my bike to class I'm sick of walking and taking the bus everywhere it's spring **** it why is it still bloody freezing?

Latest posts

Back