What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
Skorian said:
Kristen said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I need to get rid of the stress... *goes off and stabs the school aministrater*
yea they deserve that .

deserve it?

oh yeah.

So maybe they should like shackle students into desks cause the students deserve it? Go back to beating students with rulers?

God the young these days are scary...

Skorian said:
Qui said:
Skorian said:
Kristen said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I need to get rid of the stress... *goes off and stabs the school aministrater*
yea they deserve that .

deserve it?

oh yeah.

So maybe they should like shackle students into desks cause the students deserve it? Go back to beating students with rulers?

God the young these days are scary...

oh yeah!

God those days were amazing, when teachers could beat us and hit us with random objects.....*tear* if only we could attach shock collars to every student that would make my day ^^ and every few days of the year the teachers would where theirs and we.WOULD.DOMINATE!!!!
>: D

No wonder they are pushing to implant people with micro chips....

Secretly they are probably conducting lab experiments on todays youth and they will track the results through these chips that only a few people can read. You probably were all injected with foreign DNA or something at birth and as you grow that DNA is expressing itself. Everyone under the age of like 20 is probably some kind of mutant.

Quick, give these kids a big dose of Flouride. Sedate them STAT. Make sure their teeth and bones are good and mottled.

What's wrong with mutants?
We're altered to be better. Don't be jealous just because I've got eight arms, I glow in the dark, and have eyes in the back of my head. It's all good.

And Fulgrim, YOU CAN'T CROSS A PERSON WITH A CHEETAH!!!

OR A TIGER!!!

Hmmmmm. Better, I dunno. *whistles to avoid speaking*

From what I can tell everything complex man touches they make huge boo boos on.

Like drought resistent corn that actually has less root structure and instead of wilting in a drought dies all together... LOL

Or like GMO crops that has a tiny genetic verience so when a desease comes along that affects it instead of wiping out some corn, it will wipe out everything.

Anyone heard any updates on what has happened to honeybees this winter? Did they lose massive numbers again this year? I haven't run across anything yet. The idea of losing a huge amount of our food supply cause they go extinct is scary...

Hm. Well... when I'm not contemplating arson this is what I'm thinking about;

CD->=3i-1j-3k |CD->|=√19
|CD->|+dû
(3,2,-1)+d[(3/√19)i+(-1/√19)j+(-3/√19)k]=(-3+3/√19d)i+(2-1/√19d)j+(-1-3/√19d)k

2x-y+z=3
2(-3+3/√19d)-(2-1/√19d)+(-1-3/√19d)=3
-6+6/√19d-2+1/√19d-1-3/√19d=3
-9+4/√19d=3
4/√19d=12
d=12×4/√19≈3√19

|CD->|+dû
3i-1j-3k+3√19[(3/√19)i+(-1/√19)j+(-3/√19)k]=I'm too lazy to figure it out.
The answer is a point (x,y,z) where the vertex defined by 3i-1j-3k intersects the plane defined by 2x-y+z=3.

Yup, you guessed it! Pre-Calc!

Qui said:
What's wrong with mutants?
We're altered to be better. Don't be jealous just because I've got eight arms, I glow in the dark, and have eyes in the back of my head. It's all good.

And Fulgrim, YOU CAN'T CROSS A PERSON WITH A CHEETAH!!!

OR A TIGER!!!

:( WELL WHAT ABOUT THESE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Elephants
Giraffes
Leopards
Lions
Orangutans
Panda
Puma
Rhinos
Wolves?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no, because then you beleive in aliens (lord Zenu to be specific) and beleive that golden DC-8's (airplane model) transported billions of alien souls to earth to be tossed into volcanoes and then forced to roam earth taking over early cavemen.......which is complete BS in my opinion.

Fulgrim said:
no, because then you beleive in aliens (lord Zenu to be specific) and beleive that golden DC-8's (airplane model) transported billions of alien souls to earth to be tossed into volcanoes and then forced to roam earth taking over early cavemen.......which is complete BS in my opinion.

That may be complete BS to you but then I would also say religion is complete BS and how many ppl would disagree with that?

Bluey said:
Fulgrim said:

That may be complete BS to you but then I would also say religion is complete BS and how many ppl would disagree with that?

XD too true there man, I personally beleive all religions are just coping mechanisms designed to help people live their crappy lives thousands of years ago by offering a paradise after their living hell during those times when you didnt know if raiders would kill your village or natural disasters would starve your family to death. Today it serves much the same meaning only with added political power (what the U.S. is doing around the world could be considered a modern crusades...) and support.

which is why I am a devoted follower of the Brandonian way.....(lol, basically I live my own life however the hell I feel like it, which is mostly moral.....oh, and thats my real first name with a -ian added to the end.....THE IDENTITY OF FULGRIM HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!!! OH NOES!!!!! XD)

Fulgrim said:
, I personally beleive all religions are just coping mechanisms designed to help people live their crappy lives thousands of years ago by offering a paradise after their living hell during those times when you didnt know if raiders would kill your village or natural disasters would starve your family to death. Today it serves much the same meaning only with added political power (what the U.S. is doing around the world could be considered a modern crusades...) and support.

OMG!!! I am amazed at reading that. Reason: Well, You don't know how many times I have said near nuff that exact same thing many many times

YES yes It was designed by some one cleaver that wonted to control the masers eons ago. I mean fear is power and all that time ago they was no power and no lew. Realign was the start of it. I mean man am sure there are many many ppl out there that have this view but not quite in the exact same way as I and apparently you do.

Fulgrim said:
which is why I am a devoted follower of the Brandonian way.....(lol, basically I live my own life however the hell I feel like it, which is mostly moral.....oh, and thats my real first name with a -ian added to the end.....THE IDENTITY OF FULGRIM HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!!! OH NOES!!!!! XD)

I to live my live by my own morals standards and not by the rules of ppl. I never get into trouble cos well mostly by not being moral you do break a rule somewhere. The only ler I do break on any regularity is speeding in my car past a school at 3 in the morning lol But then I have the points on my licensee for control of a car at speed to prove that lol For some reason the Insurance companies don't agree that this makes me a better driver lol

I never heard of Brandonian way though. I may Google him later :) Sounds like my kinder guy.

exactly, people prayed to gods of all sorts of things hoping that it would give them some hope for the future. The bible is just a series of stories and ideas to help people live a hopefully happy life and show them that it isnt as bad as they think...but noadays people take stuff like that word for word and it pisses me off to hear people who dont know what the hell they are saying spouting religious propaganda.....this picture pretty much sums up my argument XD (I put this on my science binder at school and half the class freaked out....the teacher gave me a high five lol)

im not saying I hate religious people, just those that try to force their beleifs on others/dont know the truth behind their words, just taking what someone else said without finding proof for themselves.

Attachments

• l_3ce64b07588d1ca903762438b19d03da.jpg
    l_3ce64b07588d1ca903762438b19d03da.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 7
haha Good for your teacher man. He sounds like a good teacher. Teaches you but dose not try and censer your believes. Not that many ppl around like him. Respect to him and to you for putting that up in the class :)

I agree that ppl that try and face there views onto other ppl should be shot lol Well like joseph witness ppl. God **** them ppl get on my tits kooking on my door all the time.

I do think there is lots off ppl that go to church and have never actually thought about anything but I am proper cos I come here and I well go to heaven. Have most of them every thought moor deeply into why there actually there. My Guss is a lot of them have not and are only there for the social expects of it. ie They get to have there little dinner parties and meet other pumpers stuck up ppl. Well there not all like that. I mean I have meet some very nice religious ppl but there is a lot that think by going to church one day a week for only the morning that allows them to be a dock the rest of the time and they have the save knowledge that they are moor Superior in some way. I mean if there really is a God I don't think its going to work that way.

Latest posts

Back