What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
My relationship with God is like a bad boyfriend, it's on again, then off again, then on again then I find out he's cheating on me, then it's off again. Vicious cycle.

Your good with words lol thats an awesome way to describe it :)

Hijacc said:
I'm a Christian so like i believe in god and all that stuff
:/
Hey, sweet, dont get sad... We are just all in a bad mood. Some for some years, some for some weeks and some for the whole life. If you do believe it so thats all thats matter. At least its something to keep you warm :]

Luna said:
Hijacc said:
I'm a Christian so like i believe in god and all that stuff
Hey, sweet, dont get sad... We are just all in a bad mood. Some for some years, some for some weeks and some for the whole life. If you do believe it so thats all thats matter. At least its something to keep you warm :]
:D
yup

i feel sad at the moment.. not really sure why...

i don't want to go to school, i hate school, it really depresses me

evanescencefan91 said:
i feel sad at the moment.. not really sure why...

i don't want to go to school, i hate school, it really depresses me

^Me too.

On top of that, I'm thinking about vectors. Does anyone by any chance know a formula to determine at what point a vector crosses a plane in a 3D space?

No, of course not. No one cares about that stuff. lol.

Hijacc said:
Skorian said:
Luna said:
Im thinking that i dont care and i will just call for Him next time i feel pain and a painkiller doesnt work so yeah, there will be a God and i will call for him and ask sorry and promisse i will be a better person... till the pain stop. So then i will not care again lol
Im thinking: Ouch! Im not in my sweetest mood o_O
and im thinking i need to make the lunch so have fun you all. I will back later to chat.

Painkiller? :(

More like you should get down and grovel since he put that pain there in the first place. There isn't any difference between praying and begging anyway, so might as well make a good show of it. Generally if I have a problem I just tell him to fresia off and stop messing with me. He has already done enough. I actually taunted him a time or two, if he exists, to smite me I was so ped off.

GOD and Satan can kiss my ass. They are both rotten.

Even if you call GOD every dirty name imaginable. Well GOD doesn't do nothing useful so what good is he/she/it?

I know what I am saying sounds terrible, but I have my reasons.

Skorian, where did this post go?

I'm thinking, I'm glad it's Monday, that it's been a good day thus far and there is no greater thing than love..:)

statistics class is like the grim reaper hovering over my head wherever i go

I think i would be okay and rather alright, if it wasn't for this class!

**** YOU STUPID f* 3 YEAR MATH!!!

**** F*ERS, JUST MADE IT FOR MY CLASS!!!! I FINSHED ALGEBRA 2 I SHOULD HAVE TO DO THIS honeysuckle!!

IF I HAD JUST BEEN BORN IN 90, I COULD GRADUATE WITH 2 YEARS OF MATH, EVEN THROUGH THE ONLY REASON IT'S NOT 3 YEARS IS I TOOK ALGEBRA IN 8TH GRADE

i'm sorry, that wasn't directed at you, i can't fail in the 3rd term! or I'll have to take the whole year over again..

I need to get rid of the stress... *goes off and stabs the school aministrater*

evanescencefan91 said:
yea they deserve that . when i was in hs this girl brought a hammer to class ,i wander how she got it threw security and metal detectors , and started banging a pregnant teacher on the head. got locked up for 5 years i think they let her out sooner.

Kristen said:
evanescencefan91 said:
yea they deserve that . when i was in hs this girl brought a hammer to class ,i wander how she got it threw security and metal detectors , and started banging a pregnant teacher on the head. got locked up for 5 years i think they let her out sooner.

Whoa, that's scary insane.... SCARY... Was the teacher ok?

If evan did that here in Iowa she would be in deep honeysuckle. Probably try her as an adult and throw away the key.

Stat is hard.

Kristen said:
Hijacc said:
Skorian said:
Luna said:
Im thinking that i dont care and i will just call for Him next time i feel pain and a painkiller doesnt work so yeah, there will be a God and i will call for him and ask sorry and promisse i will be a better person... till the pain stop. So then i will not care again lol
Im thinking: Ouch! Im not in my sweetest mood o_O
and im thinking i need to make the lunch so have fun you all. I will back later to chat.

Painkiller? :(

More like you should get down and grovel since he put that pain there in the first place. There isn't any difference between praying and begging anyway, so might as well make a good show of it. Generally if I have a problem I just tell him to fresia off and stop messing with me. He has already done enough. I actually taunted him a time or two, if he exists, to smite me I was so ped off.

GOD and Satan can kiss my ass. They are both rotten.

Even if you call GOD every dirty name imaginable. Well GOD doesn't do nothing useful so what good is he/she/it?

I know what I am saying sounds terrible, but I have my reasons.

Skorian, where did this post go?

I keeeled it....

Skorian said:
Kristen said:
evanescencefan91 said:

Whoa, that's scary insane.... SCARY... Was the teacher ok?

If evan did that here in Iowa she would be in deep honeysuckle. Probably try her as an adult and throw away the key.

Stat is hard.

Maybe she got the hammer through the metal detectors because it was a sledge hammer, you know all made of rubber and non-metallic stuff? That is pretty crazy wow I would have given her more time depending if she hurt the baby or not...

Yea stats is stupid I remember hating it more than calc even..

what I remember from when I took stats. Which I took 5 or 6 years of math or something in highschool. Can't remember for sure now. I took stats because I wanted to and like everyone did soooo bad. The teacher graded on a scale though and like I think I did alright compared to everyone else like an D or what ever ended up being a B or something. It was an inriched class or something. Like most of the brain's were in that one class.

Latest posts

Back