What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking: guys, i dont understand you and i give up. And im thinking: welcome to the club, you are not the only one wanting to die... And im thinking: im going to play and beat my 18 poor score in a game Bluey sent to me. See you, guys. Take care!

Qui said:
if there really is a god, then why is everything bad?
is god bad?
Everything is not bad... you could be, right now, in angola, walking, and just notice that you steped on a mine. So it would be bad, really.
And i think that yes, God is bad. ok... Or he is bad or he doesnt care or he doesnt exist (yeah... i think one of these 3)
Now its bye bye.

not just everything with me. everything's bad. everything, everywhere. all of it. the whole world's gone to pieces. but I don't care. I see it, but I don't feel it.

Maybe I'm already dead. Maybe I'm a ghost and that's why I stopped caring. Hm. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived.

Qui said:
I don't know. A Dr. Seuss one I think... I forget the rest. I don't really care. I don't like movies but it seems like such a typical thing to do. Also as is typical, we probably won't be watching the movie much anyway. I don't really care though.
So Hijacc, what's up with you?
Meh the normal everyday pains and joys :)

heavy on pain, scarce found joy.
*sigh* sorry I'm so gloomy today. I swear I'm hardly ever like this.

Qui said:
heavy on pain, scarce found joy.
*sigh* sorry I'm so gloomy today. I swear I'm hardly ever like this.

We all have our days some more then others but its really nothing to be sorry about :).
(and why so gloomy if its not to peronal to ask :))

I don't know, actually. I mean, it's one in the morning and my foot hurts, but other than that nothing's wrong. Nothing serious at least. Just little things. Basically what I said before.

Qui said:
not just everything with me. everything's bad. everything, everywhere. all of it. the whole world's gone to pieces. but I don't care. I see it, but I don't feel it.
Ohhh yeah, you do lol If you didnt, you would not be trying to understand x)

Qui said:
I don't know, actually. I mean, it's one in the morning and my foot hurts, but other than that nothing's wrong. Nothing serious at least. Just little things. Basically what I said before.

Oh im sorry for you tho :).

Skorian said:
Doesn't care? I think he did it all on "purpose". I remember I used to like using a magnifying glass on ants. Though loved the little guys and could watch them work for hours. I used to love feeding them and helping them. Anyways. God is like a guy with a magnifying glass and he is just laughing as we melt... We are ants he created to toy with and are just toys for his entertainment.

Ok, stop reading my mind...

I'm thinking it's about time I revive the philosophy corner to discuss the existence or lack thereof God

Luna said:
sloth4urluv said:
Ive failed again

???

Here is what I do with a cold that won't quit. First take a really hot bath and just lay there soaking up as much warmth as you can. Put more hot water in when it gets a little cool. Then dry off, and dress overkill. Boil some water and just drink straight hot water or tea or something. Lay down to watch TV or rest and pile on wool blankets. Your cold will die in a day or two like that. Just make sure your temp doesn't get like 104 degrees.

Drowning in sweat a bit is good for you anyways. Sweat the cold out.

Im thinking that i dont care and i will just call for Him next time i feel pain and a painkiller doesnt work so yeah, there will be a God and i will call for him and ask sorry and promisse i will be a better person... till the pain stop. So then i will not care again lol
Im thinking: Ouch! Im not in my sweetest mood o_O
and im thinking i need to make the lunch so have fun you all. I will back later to chat.

Skorian said:
Luna said:
Im thinking that i dont care and i will just call for Him next time i feel pain and a painkiller doesnt work so yeah, there will be a God and i will call for him and ask sorry and promisse i will be a better person... till the pain stop. So then i will not care again lol
Im thinking: Ouch! Im not in my sweetest mood o_O
and im thinking i need to make the lunch so have fun you all. I will back later to chat.

Painkiller? :(

More like you should get down and grovel since he put that pain there in the first place. There isn't any difference between praying and begging anyway, so might as well make a good show of it. Generally if I have a problem I just tell him to fresia off and stop messing with me. He has already done enough. I actually taunted him a time or two, if he exists, to smite me I was so ped off.

GOD and Satan can kiss my ass. They are both rotten.

Even if you call GOD every dirty name imaginable. Well GOD doesn't do nothing useful so what good is he/she/it?

I know what I am saying sounds terrible, but I have my reasons.

:/

My relationship with God is like a bad boyfriend, it's on again, then off again, then on again then I find out he's cheating on me, then it's off again. Vicious cycle.

Latest posts

Back