What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
Skorian said:
So much better then that hiddious skull don't you think? :)

Glad you like :)

That is quite the bitchin avatar Skorian

I'm thinking about this paper I have to do this weekend...

I have to agree it is pretty bitchin

Kristen said:
Hijacc said:
Kristen said:
oh man,im thinking..my head is full of garbage. I cant concentrate on anything. need a brand new brain or somth. When will they start selling those. Its slowly melting.
why things happen. and if ppl do forgive ,they cirtainly dont forget these things,never. I hate memories.Iloveu.

\m/o_O\m/
um thanks but whats that?

rock out?

I wish the cleaning person didnt set the alarm before I left, I was still playing tetris with ymself trying to sober up and next thing I know I hear the alarm beeping.

Am thinking that I have had enough of this stupid cold that refuses to go away. Its just being to **** stubborn for its own good and am really getting fed up with it now. Bot time it was goon, errrrrr *Gets angry at the cold* nerr still there.

I am thinking that I have no heart.
What's wrong with me?
I'm so cold. I do so much to protect other people from painful truths. I wont let anyone else get hurt if I can stop it first, but that means that I have to take the full force of it too.
What's wrong with me?
That I'd tear myself apart for those who are "close" to me? I'm not close to anyone. I don't want to be close to anyone. I hate it. Friends, enemies, it's all the same. I just want to be left alone. Instead, I get trouble. More than my share of it, because I take everyone else's as well. I don't want to be close to people. I don't want to share my feelings. I don't have feelings. I'm a robot. A rock. A nothing. That's fine.
What's wrong with me?
I don't want friendship. I don't want love. I don't want to talk about it. I just want to be left alone.
What's wrong with that?
I have a personal space bubble the size of Arkansas. The only time I'm not lonely is when I'm completely alone. I hate emotions so I don't let myself feel them. I will never love again.
Don't ask, don't tell.
I've got nothing to gain. I never do feel pain.
It's complex in it's blinding simplicity.
But the truth is, I'd rather die.

Qui said:
I am thinking that I have no heart.
What's wrong with me?
I'm so cold. I do so much to protect other people from painful truths. I wont let anyone else get hurt if I can stop it first, but that means that I have to take the full force of it too.
What's wrong with me?
That I'd tear myself apart for those who are "close" to me? I'm not close to anyone. I don't want to be close to anyone. I hate it. Friends, enemies, it's all the same. I just want to be left alone. Instead, I get trouble. More than my share of it, because I take everyone else's as well. I don't want to be close to people. I don't want to share my feelings. I don't have feelings. I'm a robot. A rock. A nothing. That's fine.
What's wrong with me?
I don't want friendship. I don't want love. I don't want to talk about it. I just want to be left alone.
What's wrong with that?
I have a personal space bubble the size of Arkansas. The only time I'm not lonely is when I'm completely alone. I hate emotions so I don't let myself feel them. I will never love again.
Don't ask, don't tell.
I've got nothing to gain. I never do feel pain.
It's complex in it's blinding simplicity.
But the truth is, I'd rather die.

And we would rather you not die sad these thoughts :(

lol, I don't even come here often enough for anyone to notice.
Except Fulgrim, since I believe we have a date tomorrow.
Hm, what movie should we go see?

Qui said:
lol, I don't even come here often enough for anyone to notice.
Except Fulgrim, since I believe we have a date tomorrow.
Hm, what movie should we go see?

I would iI dont know you but i would :)
and what movies are playing?

I don't know. A Dr. Seuss one I think... I forget the rest. I don't really care. I don't like movies but it seems like such a typical thing to do. Also as is typical, we probably won't be watching the movie much anyway. I don't really care though.
So Hijacc, what's up with you?

Bluey said:
cold hands warm hart. have you ever heard of that expresson Luna?

No, never, but i do love to put my cold hands (winter is the best time of the year... my nails sometimes get purple) into warm backs or necks. I have lots of fun with that lol

if there really is a god, then why is everything bad?
is god bad?

Latest posts

Back