What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol NeverMore you are clumsy. The kinder day I have sometimes that is. cool bird BTW

I can remember walking to school with my friend and a bird pooped on my shoulder. My mate said that's lucky that is. I was like owww I don't feel very lucky I got to go all day with that there now lol

I'm thinking my friend better hurry up and pick me up for breakfast because I'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving!

I am thinking that i should head off for work and how out of step with the world my work schedule is.

Bluey said:
lol NeverMore you are clumsy. The kinder day I have sometimes that is. cool bird BTW

I can remember walking to school with my friend and a bird pooped on my shoulder. My mate said that's lucky that is. I was like owww I don't feel very lucky I got to go all day with that there now lol

Thx I was thinking the other bird was getting too dark and gloomy for Springtime
lmao about the story:p

I'm thinking about how much tomorrow is going to suck: a test in political ideologies, a zoology lab practical and a rat and frog dissection all in a row no breaks...College can be so stressful...:(

I'm sorry nevermore, eww disections.

I don't want to go back to school tomorrow either

Bluey said:
Do you move around often?

No but when i get older i dont think ill ever stay put until I
fall in love that is lol

then ill probably settle down somewhere

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Do you move around often?

No but when i get older i dont think ill ever stay put until I
fall in love that is lol

then ill probably settle down somewhere

I always wonted to Jone the royal navy cos then I would travel and learn a tread and get paid for it all at the same time.. But my stupid health stopped me from doing that. I do love to travel tho.

Yah lol if i dont get involved with a girl by age 25-29 ill probably join the military

Hopefully...im going into the cooking arts and if i dont meet a girl there then the hell i ever will lol

But if not....im going to fight for others a real robin hood with guns ah hah lol

Latest posts

Back