What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha I actually come from where robin hood comes from. my mum works at the holladay park there.

Well, I went into catering when I left school and trend to be a chef. Its good money at the top but rubbish if your not at the top. But ye that's a time when I had moor then my far Sherie of girls. sham it was only for a year and a half.

How contradictory and ironic life is...But at the same time, I'm thinking about some awesome people I know and how lucky I am to have them in my life...

Princess Cleocatra said:
How contradictory and ironic life is...But at the same time, I'm thinking about some awesome people I know and how lucky I am to have them in my life...
I have to agree

Princess Cleocatra said:

To be alive is an amazing phenomenon in and of itself

Were all basically organic machines

:)

Wondering why reading a comic just triggered a huge mood swing in me to the point where I had to cut again.

I am scared to death that if I give into the urge to game. No one will see or hear from me again for months...

Don't do it man. You well be missed ^^^^

Am thinking that i feel totally RanK to day and that am coming down with something and am akin like a mother.

Im thinking about this phrase that wont get out of my head and i dont know why

Its: We'll go together

well it would be quite bad if it happened,

hopefully it won't, hopefully they know what they're doing

hey, at least all the people of earth will finally get together and be close ^^

.....though 'singularity' close might not be the best way >.>

Kristen said:
oh man,im thinking..my head is full of garbage. I cant concentrate on anything. need a brand new brain or somth. When will they start selling those. Its slowly melting.
why things happen. and if ppl do forgive ,they cirtainly dont forget these things,never. I hate memories.Iloveu.

\m/o_O\m/

So much better then that hiddious skull don't you think? :)

Glad you like :)

thumblollerskateszy8.jpg

Skorian said:
So much better then that hiddious skull don't you think? :)

Glad you like :)

That is quite the bitchin avatar Skorian

I'm thinking about this paper I have to do this weekend...

Latest posts

Back