What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I am thinking....is this all there is? Every day just sitting and waiting for something to happen? I put in applications for jobs, I try to talk to people, I watch tv and fix dinner and clean house. What's left? I can't force anyone to hire me or talk to me or be my friend or to be here for me when I need moral support and someone to hold me and hug me. I think, if I'm positive about things. Maybe if I keep a good attitude about my life. If I just try harder then it will all be ok in time.

^^
I'm thinking what she's thinking! LOL

I'm sorry, i know what you mean about applications and waiting for a call it can be real let down. And sometimes it feels like you're living the same day over and over again. it's important not to give up. Some day things will get better even if it doesn't seem like it.

I'm thinking.
I wish I wasn't but I am.
Does it matter what I'm thinking?
Isn't it bad enough just that I am?

Alright, I'll give it a shot. I'll make an atempt to explain what I'm thinking.

He said that "I love you" is such an overused expression and that the people that use it have degraded it's meaning, to the point that they don't actually mean it. He says this about a week after I've met him. Then, when I've known him for two months. He tells me he loves me.

All the time since then he's spent bitching about the way that I am.
Trying to change me.
Trying to act like he's completely righteous in his jealousy of my best friend friend, even though he's not and knows it.
Trying to act as though he owns my spare time, as though it's my fault I don't have more of it and it's a given that it should all be spent with him.

So I try. I think, maybe I'm being unresonable.
I've got to give him another chance.
I set limits, I break them.

Maybe I'm not trying.
I'm trying.
I wish he'd try to.
It'd make it easier. When I'm reaching out.
This is hard for me.
And he acts like I'm being a ***** that I'm not trying harder.

Maybe he'll see this.
I sort of don't think he comes here anymore.
Part of me wants him to see this. Wants him to know.
Part of me doesn't. Part of me is sick of it, of his selfishness and his hypocracy.

Because I know that there's no way that a person could love someone after only knowing them for two months. That's rediculous.
And the melodrama disgusts me.
I hate it.

Antihero said:
I'm thinking "what's the **** point of it all?"

yea im thinking the same

im thinking i set limits and i break them.....

do u think that expression is overused and it sounds like i dont mean it anymore?

Incognita said:
Antihero said:
I'm thinking "what's the **** point of it all?"

yea im thinking the same

im thinking i set limits and i break them.....

do u think that expression is overused and it sounds like i dont mean it anymore?

I think the point of everything is to get to the next meaningless point...and to try and have as much fun as possible between the points.

...and to make pointless statements like this one. :rolleyes:

I am thinking how much I look forward to meeting the people here and how much I need to get off my butt and study for the exam from hades.

If I pick up one more book, read more paragraph, memorize one more lab value, I'm gonna puke!!

Bbbbbluuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhkkk!

Am thinking I have an exam i a day I really should do some revision and mayb I should have been abit nicer to my house mate. Also am alos still trying to figure out how I feel about a certain someone.

I love this site, the people on it are amazing..thankyou all for being who u r xxx

I am wondering why I check facebook so freakin' much considering nothing ever happens.

i agree faceboom sucks! which again begs the question why keep cheking it every day

i need a miracle...sooooobadly....God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girl_cray2.gif

Latest posts

Back