What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I can imagine that would totally kill dial up users. I am surprised that there are any left.

Oh geez, i am only trying to do 35meg.

I figured that bluey would be done with the tic tac toe and into another game before my response took. That would be rather confusing.

5 megs left

I wonder if Incognita is still downloading that file.

... I'm tired of being broke all the time... Anyone know of a job where I can make six figures and only work 2 days a week?

Fodderboy said:
... I'm tired of being broke all the time... Anyone know of a job where I can make six figures and only work 2 days a week?

If ya find it, let me know too!

I'm thinking I probably shouldn't have eaten that cause now I'm feeling sick.

I'm wondering what "stuff" is.

I'm thinking that I hope my foot gets better, my big toe feels numb at the end, and my foot hurts a lot...

NeverMore said:
I'm thinking that I hope my foot gets better, my big toe feels numb at the end, and my foot hurts a lot...

what happened to your foot?

i'm thinking about my first time using a gas station alone today

skapunk23 said:

I hope it went well

skapunk23 said:
NeverMore said:
what happened to your foot?

It hasn't felt right since I worked those long hours washing dishes and I don't think jumping on a trampoline has helped it much, maybe I should stop that till it gets better, at least I hope it gets better, been 4 days now..

Minus said:
skapunk23 said:

I hope it went well

for the most part, yeah, it did. i couldn't quite get the car close enough to the pump so i had to back out and fix it three times :p i've had my license for a month, can you tell?

@ nevermore: yeah, i wouldn't imagine that the trampoline would help that, lol. i hope it feels better though

i'm thinking about how odd it is that whenever i eat something crunchy the computer screen wobbles and shakes

I'm thinking... where the hell is everyone?
and dude, sorry but it looks like I'm gonna need my guitar back...

Latest posts

Back