What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he'll be gone by november

I'm thinking I <3 Evaneescence more than life itself, of course i don't really love life a whole lot. But i do love them.

i hate cramming for finals i haven't even finished with my history and then i have work on my chemistry.

i am so ADD right now it's not even funny

I should be studying... I KNOW I should be studying... YOU know I should be studying... And yet... Here I am... Not studying... I just can't get into Gerontology...

i just woke up and already miss somebody....just dont know who ...or what

sometimes i wish i could go back....its summer

Fodderboy said:
I should be studying... I KNOW I should be studying... YOU know I should be studying... And yet... Here I am... Not studying... I just can't get into Gerontology...

Gerontology,never heard of it had to Google it...doesn't sound fun to me either:(

I'm thinking about how worried I am to go back to washing dishes I don't think I can keep up during dinner...

Gerontology- the branch of science that deals with aging and the problems of aged persons

Thank you, dictionary.com

lol, I'm thinking, no! Not my Nidoking! Fine then, take this you f*cker! Charizard, I chose you!
Yeah, I'm playing pokemon. And yeah, of course I've got a totally bad ass Charizard. Actually, I am not aware of any other kind of Charizard. They're all bad ass. :p

im thinking..man , these new neighbors are crazy...they are just tooo quiet..no music..no nothing...no rap?

i'm thinking about that sad scene in I Am Legend where robert kills his dog... i was just listening to Three Little Birds by Bob Marley

starting to wish i hadn't seen that movie :(

I miss my goddamn monkey bread... I'm gunna have to post the recipe up here for any of my fellow fat kids... It's freaking delicious!!!!!

I'm thinking, I wish I had someone to love...cuddling, kissing right now ....making future plans...thinking about buying a house or somethin'...looking for tickets to go somewhere on 4th july weekend...alaska? hawaii? ... hmm..
back to reality... I have to prepare dinner now...

I'm thinking I'm happy we got the electricity back on, and those were some seriouslly freakin awesome lighting bolts i saw

Incognita said:
im thinking..man , these new neighbors are crazy...they are just tooo quiet..no music..no nothing...no rap?

You should be happy they are quiet less racket to put up with

skapunk23 said:
i'm thinking about that sad scene in I Am Legend where robert kills his dog... i was just listening to Three Little Birds by Bob Marley

starting to wish i hadn't seen that movie :(

I shed a couple tears then too:(

I'm thinking how great it feels to quit your crappy job, but also how having no job is kinda financially crippling...

NeverMore said:
Incognita said:

You should be happy they are quiet less racket to put up with
My old neighbors never slept. It was a circus with cops banging on my door at 6 am. That's why i am not used to quiet neighbors anymore. It's like they don't exist lol.

but also how having no job is kinda financially crippling...
oh...i feel you.

that dial up sure can get slow when you are doing a few different things on it at one time.

werther.gif

lmao...i know....but its not all that funny when downloading 200megs takes all night long....lol

ooooohhhhh....brrr...that was one cold shower...

Latest posts

Back